I'm back......with tail between my legs!

mollydog

Silver Member
I lost 3 and 1/2 stone last year from Feb til July. Maintained(ish) til Easter this year and since the kids came off on holiday i have eaten and drunk wine etc back to my old habits.
Since Easter i have put on a stone.
Had a few packs left and emailed my CDC to say i was going to have them and try to get this sorted out.
She is so lovely and asked me up straight away for a chat and a weigh in. Since i last got weighed with her i have put on 8lbs which i suppose is not too bad but I never ever made it to my target.
So, here i am, on the CD trail once again. Day 2 and my head is thumping and i am so hungry but more importantly i feel i can do this. Its only 5 weeks til our kids are off for the summer and i want to wear the nice clothes i had last year.
Looking forward to getting to know all the new names since i was last here!
Wishing everyone well.
Mx

Welcome back!! hope things go well for you this time. keep strong

Hi there. I'm on day 3 of restart and doing ok, just trying to come to terms with my complex relationship with food.
8lb gain is brilliant in that time frame. I started 'messing around' in August of last year, 10 weeks in and finished it properly in October, since then I put on 28lbs!

Hi Molly, welcome back on the wagon. I wasn't here when you were - started in Jan this year, but sounds like you've identified the problem and are back straight away, which is fab.
Good Luck for a really succesful journey, and I hope you reach all your goals :)

Claire xx

welcome - if you did it before - you can do it again

Thank you ladies, the support on here was what kept me going last time. From July to Feb i could never quite give up with CD but also could never get into it either so bought the products and eat as normal along side them. I'm hoping that i've had a long enough break for it to be 'new' again.

Hi Mollydog

Goodness! I thought I was reading about myself when I read your thread. I lost 4 stone between May and October last year. Maintained right up until Christmas - went on a couple of holidays inbetween and managed to get straight back on the programme immediately on return. I had to go away on business for 2 weeks in January and overall managed to put on 10lbs. Can I shift it? No! I have been going to weigh in every week, buying the packs and like you, having them religiously along with the nibbling. I manage fine right until I arrive home from work and then I'm like a mad woman. Why the hell am I faffing around like this? As I'm nibbling on cheese, coleslaw - whatever is to hand really I'm saying out loud to myself "Stop! What the hell are you doing? You don't need this!" Then I just pop it into my mouth. OMG!!! I need to stop!! I need to get this last 10lb off before I go away on holiday in August. It is soooo do-able. Why am I such an idiot??

Rant over - sorry for going on a bit too much.

Jan x

welcome back Mollydog! good luck with getting it done this time!

You can do it!

xx

Lots of restarts on here so hopefully we can get each other to goal, once and for all.
Thanks for all the kind comments. Can anyone tell me how to blog as i think a diary might be really good for me.

Hi Mollydog
I have been going to weigh in every week, buying the packs and like you, having them religiously along with the nibbling. I manage fine right until I arrive home from work and then I'm like a mad woman. Why the hell am I faffing around like this? As I'm nibbling on cheese, coleslaw - whatever is to hand really I'm saying out loud to myself "Stop! What the hell are you doing? You don't need this!" Then I just pop it into my mouth. OMG!!! I need to stop!! I need to get this last 10lb off before I go away on holiday in August. It is soooo do-able. Why am I such an idiot??

Rant over - sorry for going on a bit too much.

Jan x

Janny you could have been writing about me, this is exaactly what I do, I'm fine at work, but when I get home I just can't stop nibbling. On day 3 of yet another restart and so far so good

Good luck everyone. We can do it!!! We know how it's done, let's do it again! So far so good today - no nibbling at all. Hope you are all having a good day too

Jan x

Back