I'm Back :/

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kezzerbelle, 18 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi all. I am back from having a brilliant holiday in Turkey.

Had my weigh in yesterday the first in 2 weeks, ans was quite suprised i had only put 4lb. but in the first week of refeed i put on 5 1/2. so in total 9 1/2 on in 3 weeks not so good.

Back on TFR now for the duration. i can lose the 9 1/2 in the first 2 weeks.

I would just like to note though i didn't really enjoy the eating. does that sound daft?? it was all inclusive and the food wasn't very appitising, and i stuck to salad and chicken all week (with a pud here or there) and i only ate 3 meals a day. but eating just felt....well boring. i just didnt really want it, yet 3 weeks ago i would have killed for a ham sandwich. i think i had learned alot without realising. and the break in a way has done me good because this time i am not sure i will have the food demons around quite so often.

good times ahead yay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Well done on only putting on 4lb in an all exclusive holiday. Best of luck with your first week back.

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Welcome back - you'll soon get that off! Best of luck with it x

5. Doirin

Doirin Positivity is the key

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(30.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, now weight watchers
    Hi Kerry,
    welcome back, you will soon be on your way again and that weight will drop right off. It's amazing how the thing we may have craved most doesn't quite do it for us when we get to have it. Hope it has made you motivated to keep on till the end. Best of luck.
    Doirin

6. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi Kezzerbelle

Welcome back from sunny Turkey...how lovely.
    I know what you mean by overeating and feeling lousy on holiday!! I went to Egypt all inclusive and the food was amazing...my little fat eyes popped out of my little fat face when I saw it all laid out, breakfast, lunch, dinner....it was like pull yourself commando style on your elbows across the buffet table. Ugh!!
    Well....no more!!! Thanks to now doing LT I am re-thinking my terrible eating habits, it feels ghastly swanning around in the XXXXXL swimsuit in the heat feeling overstuffed. No, no no!!
    Well done to you getting right back on track, and good luck to losing the last of your weight. It will be gone in no time. LT...the best..... me- :love:-LT!!

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome back. I'm sure you'll lose those pounds in the next 2 weeks too. Good luck!

8. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Hi Kezzerbelle

Well done for only putting on that amount and on holiday too...you will lose the gained weight easily over the next week or so.

Whereabouts in Turkey did you go? My hubby is Turkish :) And the food is usually a big issue with me when I go, but I am hoping when I am there in August my food thought process :) has changed and I will eat more sensibly.

Have a good week.

9. delibelly

delibelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.49%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Only 4lbs?? You did really well! I put on 11lbs in a week! It does come off very quickly tho

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.