Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im back!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sona1980, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Hope you missed me! lolz

Havent been here for a while, just busy with life stuff and busy at work!!

Currently on 12:9 so since starting xenical almost 3 months ago i have lost a total of 8lbs!

Not doing as well as the other here :-( but still keep going!

Now im coming to the end of my 3rd pack and according to my docs scales i have lost 2lbs! and we wont believe me that i have lost more. I have a feeling he will not prescribe me anymore! May have to move on to somethng else i think.

I will try to come on more often!

On a happier note... although its only been 8 lbs on xenical.. its been almost 2 stone since having my baby boy last year in march... on and off diets and then WW and xenical. I still feel like i have achieved something and all my clothes are hanging off me... also can fit in to my Jeans (which i have had for 5 years, my fave pair.. and this is PRE wedding!)

Im currently 12:9 as of this morning and planning to go on holiday on 10th August. I hope to be atleast 12:5 by then and IF i am my hubby will be buying me a nice new dress!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    Hi and welcome back :D

Hope you manage to get that new dress off hubby for your hols ;)

4. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Hi Karen!
    thanks! i hope i get the dress too!!
    although it would be cheating as i was meant to get the dress when i got in to the 11's but as i missed my shows im gona get the dress earlier!! (need to look at my mini goal prizes!)

So far so good, im standing steady at 12:9 at the moment and i have a good 4 week to get 4lbs down so im gona work hard!! also its my b-day on 7th august and i want to be slimmer for then!

hope your doing well!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.