Im back!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by sona1980, 3 July 2009 Social URL.

1. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Hope you missed me! lolz

Havent been here for a while, just busy with life stuff and busy at work!!

Currently on 12:9 so since starting xenical almost 3 months ago i have lost a total of 8lbs!

Not doing as well as the other here :-( but still keep going!

Now im coming to the end of my 3rd pack and according to my docs scales i have lost 2lbs! and we wont believe me that i have lost more. I have a feeling he will not prescribe me anymore! May have to move on to somethng else i think.

I will try to come on more often!

On a happier note... although its only been 8 lbs on xenical.. its been almost 2 stone since having my baby boy last year in march... on and off diets and then WW and xenical. I still feel like i have achieved something and all my clothes are hanging off me... also can fit in to my Jeans (which i have had for 5 years, my fave pair.. and this is PRE wedding!)

Im currently 12:9 as of this morning and planning to go on holiday on 10th August. I hope to be atleast 12:5 by then and IF i am my hubby will be buying me a nice new dress!! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    Hi and welcome back :D

Hope you manage to get that new dress off hubby for your hols ;)

4. sona1980

sona1980 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5.2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.2lb(4.74%)
    Diet:
    All of them!
    Hi Karen!
    thanks! i hope i get the dress too!!
    although it would be cheating as i was meant to get the dress when i got in to the 11's but as i missed my shows im gona get the dress earlier!! (need to look at my mini goal prizes!)

So far so good, im standing steady at 12:9 at the moment and i have a good 4 week to get 4lbs down so im gona work hard!! also its my b-day on 7th august and i want to be slimmer for then!

hope your doing well!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.