Im Back...

shelz

Silver Member
Im back, this time for good - or at least until I have reached my goal weight.

Since leaving I have met the man of my dreams, while Ive not gained all the weight I lost on CD i did gain a fair amount of it back.

So here I am to start again Monday. Heres to looking for support and motivation here! :)

Welcome back! I put my weight back on when I met the man of my dreams!!! What is it about that?
How much are you aiming to lose?
Best of luck on your journey x

Ideally 3 stone, I'm nearly 12 at the moment. He loves me for who I am but I can't love myself while I am carrying this extra weight.

Welcome back Shelz and well done finding the 'man of your dreams'!

I wonder if it is natures way of preparing you for pregnancy by gaining weight when you are in love?

As I have noticed that women in general find it normally easier to lose weight when hunting and seem to gain weight when they have their man and feel content.

Love Mini xxx

I've noticed that too Mini! How strange, never thought of it like that, but it makes sense.

well done in finding the man of your dreams..I know how it feels to get really comfy with someone! good luck in the rest of your journey x

Well done you are aback and congratulations on the dream man! How long were you off CD there and how much did you gain? I've been off for 3 weeks on holiday and only gained 3lb but difficult to get back on I think!

Back