I'm back !!!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Hi Guys,

I've not been on here 4 a while - I've had a busy month. I've split up with my other half, moved to manchester and started a new job... So my diet has gone out the window.

Anyway I've got an appointment with a new CDC in manchester tomorrow - so I'm getting back on it.. Gonna do SS for 2 weeks and then start moving up the plans to lose the last stone.

Wish me luck - think I've put on about 4lbs (ish) but I'll let you know tomorrow.

glad to have you back and well done for getting right back onto the CD horse :) hope your okay xx

Hello Foo Fan

Good to see you back. I've blipped too and put on more than you (about 7 pounds). You will soon have erased any extra pounds recently gained. Wishing you lots of luck with ongoing CD journey and the new plans in your life x

Hi Hon welcome back, 4lbs isn't a bad gain that will be gone in first few days. I am in Manchester tomorrow seeing customers i go over at least once a week.

Good Luck with new CDC hon and your new life and journey xxx

Welcome back and well done for getting back on the CD wagon hope all is going well x

Last edited:
Hiya

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your split...(hope you are ok). Hope you are enjoying Manchester and your new job.
GL with WI... let us know how you get on.
Lynne
x

Welcome back! There's a few of us back on the wagon this week it seems.

Hi :) Welcome back. I hope the move to Manchester is the start of something good for you. 4lbs will shift very quickly. Hope you make some nice friends down in Manchester.

Welcome back!!

Thanks for your messages guys - went to see my new CDC this evening and I'm back upto 10st 4lbs (+6) so re-starting tomorrow..

Keep you updated!!

Hey You!
Good for you for getting back on it!
You'll have that gain off in no time
Good luck hun!
x

Welcome Back Foo Fan,

Congrats on adjusting so well to such dramatic changes in your life. I am sure you'll shift those pounds in no time, and then keep right on until you hit goal.

MM

Last edited:
Thanks for your messages - on day 2 now - going well!!! I'd kill for a cup of tea!!!! lol

Tea?

Thanks for your messages - on day 2 now - going well!!! I'd kill for a cup of tea!!!! lol

Can't you have tea? Or is that you need milk and sugar in yours? I have my tea with sweeter tablets -- it does not hurt my weight loss.

MM

Back