Im Back

Jackie r

Hello All,

Following my enforced break, and after much discussion I am back. I have only put on 20lbs since I left last year, most of that over christmas.:( But it has to come off.
My doc has decided I can do SS again until my BMI hits 28 then I have to move up the steps. But I am here and started SS today. So far 2 pints water and 1 shake. Looking forward to tonights soup:rolleyes:, but has to be done. Clothes too tight and tried on jeans, (one at a time please).
Wish me luck guys

I'ts me again, I don't know how to update the ticker, oh how I wish I only had 15lbs to go!!!!!!!

Help please anyone.

Jackie

if u double click on ya ticker, u should be able to change ya weight on it then re-paste it back to ya signature :)

xxx

oo nd good luck hun

xxx

Hi Jackie,

Welcome back and it is lovely to hear from you:)

Since the last time you have done your ticker they have introduced a pin number so that in future when you change your ticker it automatically uploads here on the site to the new change.

So if you just start all over again and you will see a box for your own pin .

The new system also asks for your height and this will calculate your BMI which is handy and is shown now along with your weight on the ticker.

If you have any difficulty get back to us.

Love Mini xxx

Well I was back, GP was happy for me to do CD and I started yesterday. Always start on a Monday, but hubby threw a loop. He's scared I'll get ill again. (not the diets fault, just my body doing stupid things). ANyways, he made me promise to try WW for a while. I don't have too much to lose, and this morning I was down to BMI 29.8. OMG, It was 30 yesterday!!!!!!
I still can't work the ticker thingy but I'm going to leave it until I get to my previous weight. That dang thing will annoy me so much that I'll have to stick to the diet until it is right!!!! Hopefully this is a new start that I can work on. There have been so many first days that this time it has to be the last. My JEANS DONT FIT!!!!!

Back