I'm Back.....

Fuzzys Angel

The Lovely James Hetfield
:break_diet: Hi all i'm back after a break from LL.

Unfortunately haven't been very well for a while and was advised by my doctor to come off my diet for awhile, not that he thought any of my problems were due to the diet but he felt a break from it may help my body to heal!!!?...

Anyway i've gain 6lbs returning to food and want to get back to losing weight(luckily gaining the 6lbs hasn't made much difference to my clothes, still a size 12 on bottom and 14 on top), my doctor is happy for me to return although as yet still not 100% and some health issues to sort out but the diet will not interfer with that, so here i am again.

I've decided to switch from LL to Cambridge only because i have got sick of the LL flavours (only like vanilla, choc & raspberry), i understand cambridge have more flavours to choose from & as the saying goes "a change is as good as a rest"....... Going to see my new CD counsellor tomorrow evening & can't wait to get started again!

Is CD much different to LL?
:thankyou: For any info you can give me.....
xxx

(i have posted this on the LL forum aswell)

Last edited:
Welcome back. Don't know abouut LL but Cd is cheaper !

Welcome to CD I dont know about LL but I know that there are loads on here who switched and have never regreted it, also as Anne Marie says its cheaper and you get more choice.

Hiya...

I was all due to start LL, had already seen the counsellor and was booked in for following weeks session. Then I found CD! It is half the price and the range of flavours etc is much better. The only difference I could see is the counselling side of things. But I know why I eat and how to stop...it's just putting it into practice!

I'm on week 5 now and am loving CD. Hope you go for it and let us know how you get on x x

When I first discovered that LL existed - and how much it cost! - I was staggered that anyone would be willing to pay so much. I'd only heard of CD, had only tried CD, and I liked CD.

People have said that the counselling they receive on LL, and the weekly group meetings, are a great help. Others are less impressed. I guess it's horses for courses, again.

I struggle to afford CD so LL, for me, is just impossible. And to be frank, if I'd started LL and THEN found out about CD, I'd have switched, pronto! Just my take on it.

Going to see my new CD counsellor tonight, really looking forward to trying out the new flavours & paying less money of course!!!!...... When i was doing LL i didn't really write a journey as such on these boards but reading so many other peoples it's inspired my to do so. Therefore as from tomorrow i will start a new thread of my journey, hoping this will help me to stay on track and maybe help to inspire others....

:thankyou: for your responses....

xxx

Good luck on CD Fuzzys Angel. I swopped from LL to CD, not for monetary reasons but because I had a reaction to the packs. I do miss the counselling side, but I keep a blog and keep in constant contact with a number of other bloggers (mainly those doing LL) and I find that very inspirational and it helps with the 'loneliness of doing CD without attending sessions or classes.

Chris http://livelifelighter

Back