I'm Back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Camille, 27 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    :cry::cry: Well having done sooooo well in 2008 & losing 5 1/2 stone I'm back on ss after doing the extremely frustrating, embaressing, digusting thing of putting ALL that weight back on + a extra stone :eek:
    So here I am back to what I know works for me. I started 15th Jan so coming up to my first weigh in (I see my cdc 1 a fortnight) on Friday. Been ok so far just had a bit of a 'wobble' the first Sunday but hopefully that wont make too much of a difference!!
    I have to say I was totally dreading see-ing my cdc but she was great & didn't judge me at all. I have around 10 stone to lose but I've broken it down to more managable chucks so my first goal is 4 stone, hopefully before my hols in April.
    Just thought I'd say hi.
    Camille

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi hunny and welcome back. You know you can do this, and well done for the first two weeks - as you know, they are the worst!

4. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    Hi Camille

Don't beat yourself up, you've decided to do something about it.

I'm in the same boat hun. I lost 5.5 stone in 2008 got a little suprise in Dec of that year found out I was pregnant. Well I ate what I wanted and |I'm now paying the consequences. I have 4 stone to lose.

We've done it before and we will do it again.

Good luck xx

5. femmym

femmym Full Member

hi camille welcome back , well done for the first two weeks getting back started is the hardest thing to do as im going to find out next week when i start my diet again next week . good luck on your journey to losing weight .

6. Camille

Camille Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Thanks guys xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.