I'm Back!!!

truffleshuffle

Hi everyone!!

I am back on CD for the second time..... I started back in january and lost over 2 and a half stone in 7 weeks then came off it for my daughters christening then ate like a pig and put most of it back on bar half a stone!!

So I am back again with much more determination and am on day 2.

I am really determined this time but I am finding it a lot harder than first time round!

I have my daughter's first holy communion this saturday and we are going for a meal to celebrate i just hope I can do it and not binge like i normally do!!

Hope you are all well..... heres to me ever being slim!!............ xxx

Good luck hon, I started back for the second time on Saturday after a few months break. Gained some too but more determined to get there this time x

Thanks everyone, day 2 not so bad but i have terrible terrible heartburn!! x

Welcome back xx

I lost 2 stone in March but took a 6 week break for my holidays.

I was very good up until my hols and then i put on 7lbs whilst away :rolleyes:

I'm now on Day 9 and today i had my 1st WI and i lost..................9.5lbs !! :D

I must admit though the 1st week was really hard when restarting :(

But i am so pleased with my result as i wasnt expecting such a loss as i have less to lose now.

Good luck on your CD journey, you did brill before and it'll be gone again in no time at all xx

Thanks Michelle, yeah I am finding it tougher 2nd time round! Hopefully it will fly in soon enough..... the first week just drags!! xWell done on your fab loss!! xx

Welcome back & good luck hun. x :)

Welcome back Truffle :) .. I fell of the wagon to ... have been trying to get back on a few times .. what finally switched your way of thinking ??

xx

Indeedy - welcome back into the CD family...
I took a break in Feb/March knowing that I was going on holiday to an all inclusive in Turkey and that I would not be able to restrain myself..:D
I am now back on the wagon most firmly (have tied myself on this time!) and so far have lost 10 lbs and have WI #2 tonight. (1st week cancelled as CDC stuck in USA due to nasty volcanic ash stuff).
I agree that it is hard re-starting, but..... I think that I am even more focused this time round as I KNOW how hard it is, I KNOW how hungry I was going to be, I KNOW that I will get headaches etc and that I will never be able to poo again... BUT I AM STILL DOING IT!!!:D:D
So I think that the fact I am sure you are in the same boat and are fully informed about the diet, and yet choose to make the life change to reach your goal... Good on you. You have clearly found your inner strength and focus and wow! what an amazing thing to do.
Good luck Truff and lets keep going to make the difference to our lives.
All of us.:D:bliss::grouphugg:
Claire
xx

Hey Truffle, welcome back. Thank you for your post I have tried to restart so many times. Today I tried and I thought....what's the point. I came on here and your post was the first I saw. I have vowed to myself that I will get back on track. This diet is a marathon not a sprint!!! Truffle good luck on your journey x

Awww thanks everyone for you lovel messages, Claire & Louisa your messages made me nearly cry haha!! And pixie good luck too!!

I think I just got to the point where i have looked at myself and thought yeah I am happy tucking into chocolate and kebabs but I am miserable with my body...... And no one can do anything about it than me.

I realised that I am the one who can and will control this. I cant blame anyone but myself and I need to just get a grip to be honest!

Yesterday I ended up having some dry fried chicken breast and a couple of mushrooms at tea time and last time round I would have beaten myself up about it but this time I just thought yeah I know its better and easier to stay on SS but its really not gonna do any harm and its not like Im tucking into a family size pizza and ice cream is it?

So I am doing this my way (well kind of) and making sure I am drinking my water and hopefully fingers crossed I can and will do this and change my life forever.

Truff xx

good on you.
You have to do it your way (like Ol' Blue eyes!!):D
I had my birthday on day 5 of my re-start and we already had planned to have lunch out to celebrate, so I made a complete pain of myself in the restaurant and asked if they could do my a grilled chicken breast and small green salad.... It made no difference to my loss at all, and I actually felt like I was part of the group around the table. Other times I have just sat there with a litre of fizzy water drooling over everyone else's food!! (not literally I must add).
There is scope in every diet to personalise it, and although CD and particularly SS is very strict, even then it can be flexible. I quite like the fact that it requires no brain power from me as to what will I have for lunch/dinner etc!
So... keep on it. As you say, a chicken breast is 100% better than a pizza :sigh: (yum!).
I sometimes if I am totally Hank Marvin indulge in a tin of tuna (brine) as that has only 90 kcal and NO CARB.. woohoo.
Anyway - enough of my "exciting" life. I am so happy that you have found your will power and focus... I am sure (as with me) it has always been there, just other things sometimes have to take priority...
Keep checking in with us. We will keep you going!:whip:
Claire

Back