I'M BACK........

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kelly1977, 14 May 2007 Social URL.

1. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya Everyone, :D

God I have missed you all & the advice..
    Well been off diet for a few weeks now & put some weight back on which is daft of me. :eek:

I have got some supply of CD & decided I must shift some lard, I feel like crap..

I am getting myself in a rut, losing it & putting it on etc & frankly I am sick of it, just cheating myself..

I know I cant stick to CD 100% because of my medication but I am having a small bowl of cereal in morning then a shake for dinner & something small for tea with a yoghurt & drinking as much water as I can.
    I just hope I lose weight, if not then I will try to do 2 shakes a day.

Well all of you who know about my 'argument' with me mam, well its still on-going. She speaks to me when she has too but we havent held a conversation, we have had a few shouting arguments since the last time I have been on, she has even had an argument with Keith.
    Thats why I havent been on here for ages as I have practically lived over my boyfriends as the atmosphere in this house is awful.
    I really wanna move out & get a place of my own, sometimes it doesnt even feel like she is my mam, I know that may sound weird but the arguing has gone on for that long I think its a lot harder to make up now. From us being so close to us being very distant is really upsetting but 'hey ho' I have tried so many times & I am sick of trying, If I ask her a question she answers without an attitude so thats a bonus..

So I have been feeling really down these past few weeks folks, been quite depressed about life & also had a few medical appointments about my injury & I went to see an orthapedic expert & he said my injury wont get any worse but it WONT get any better so the thought of me on tablets & me in pain every day, depresses me too, so I have to shake myself up, stop comfort eating & lose some weight coz thats depressing me now too.

The only good thing in my life at the moment is Keith, :D
    he has been there for me when I have needed a shoulder to cry on & every hospital appointment he has taken time off work to be there for me.
    So I have alot of catching up to do on here, bet I have missed so much..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Welcome back, great to see you posting :)

Sorry things are still rough with your mum, your B'friend sounds like a great guy, just what you need at the mo too :)

Good luck with the re-start, we're all here for you hun :character00238:

bm2lm xx
  4. TTey68

TTey68 Full Member

No idea who you are Kelly - but WELCOME HOME CHICK!! xx
  5. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Kelly

Welcome back hun!

Sorry things are no better with your mum.

As you said, thank goodness you've got your b/f.

Take care, and keep posting now!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.