• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm Back!!

Well its been 6 weeks (ish) since i came off LT and happy to report that i have not gained any weight!! I came off as was feeling very ill and needed to have some blood tests done but everything is fine, and as i get married in 2 months and still have about a stone and a half to lose, i thought i'd better get my bum in gear and shift this jelly belly haha!
So i'm starting day 1 again, just had my first shake and it all came screaming back to me, oh i'd forgotten how, erm, delicious they are :-/
Anyway i'll shut up now and go have some water, i imagine i'll be spending 90% of my day on here again for a distraction, well it worked last time!
Lucy x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

hez

Silver Member
I am restarting too today :) Good Luck with day 1 AGAIN lol (in fairness my shake wasnt too bad!)

MiniB

Here we go again!
Welcome back Lucy and very well done for keeping the weight off, that's fantastic.

Good luck with the next few months on this and I bet you will be a stunning bride!

Spinoza

Never give up
Good luck Lucy and Hez! I restarted last week after a minor blip of 3 weeks - things look much better a week on. :0)

Hi girls,

I weighed in again yesterday after a break of 6 weeks too. I was pleased to be told that I had only put on 1lb.

I still have 2 1/2 to 3 stone to lose so I have to get back at it straightaway before the 15lbs I've lost comes back.

So this is it!!!

take care all
Denise

Catt

Silver Member
Welcome back Lucy and Helen I hope you both have great success xxx

I'm planning to start again on Saturday. I lost about 20 pounds when I did it last time. But thanks to a 4-week holiday and stress at work, I gained about 10 back. I guess I can look on the bright side and say at least I didn't gain it all back :p

I'm dying to get back into it but also afraid I won't be able to stick with it this time. I hear 2nd time around is always harder.

Good luch to everyone re-starting!
I guess we'll all be popping on here for distraction ;)

hez

Silver Member
Hi guys and thanks for the support. On day 4 now, has been easy so far :) If I remember back I think it was week 3 for me that was hard/difficult, wonder if it will be the same this time!!!

delighted to see so many restarts! although you are putting me to sham, my very poor figures below but I enjoyed myself and just so any newbies reading this dont get this heartened. I over ate majority of the days and did no exercise so its all my own fault.

I knew coming off I had a lot of parties, holidays, events coming up and I didnt start putting it back on till the last six weeks so I got a bit coxy. Because I knew I was coming back I continued what I was doing.
Not the best idea I have had but I am here now!!