I'm back!!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
Well it's day 3 on restart and can honestly say it wasn't this hard 4stone ago!! ;)!! I feel soooo hungry but I know it's all in my mind!!!! Once ketosis kicks in it will hopefully be like before!!! (fingers crossed!!!) :)

Well to say I was off tfr for 4 weeks I only put on 8lb!! Not updated details yet but I'm determined to get back into the swing of things!!! Got 14 weeks till my cousins wedding!! I will be in a gorgeous, tiny dress!! Lol.

Anyway hope everyone ok!!! Hey to everyone new and old!! :)

xox

Hi bex! Dont think we'v met yet. Iv just finished my first week on tfr. Im a simular weight and height as you- im 5 foot 2, and as of today im 13stone 9lbs. Welcome back to tfr. Well done on not putting on much weight!! Xx

Welcome back Bex xx

hiya i am back too! i lost 25lb earlier this year and have put it all on but 7lbs! ooooppss!!!! i did have a good summer though lol! but skinny jeans and boots season is here and i have to get on it again and really try to keep it off this time! xxx look forward being on this site again and seeing how we are all doing! could not have done it with out this site last time x

Hi Bex, so pleased to have you back. You'll have that 8lbs off in no time. Good luck :)
Emma x

Welcome back Bex :)
i was wondering where you had got to.....good luck with the re start.xxx

Welcome back Bex.

welcome back... im back on TFR day1.... so you think its harder second time around? good luck..x

Back