Im back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by madhouse1980, 8 October 2010 Social URL.

1. madhouse1980

madhouse1980 Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well not sure if anyone remembers me from last year my name was madhouse then but it wont let me sign in on that account so had to rejoin. well after a year i have been naughty and totally let myself slip so once my 12s started getting a none fit again i decided something had to be done so i am going to do my orrignal goal this time and get the weight off and more i want to get down to 10stone6 last year my wedding dress stopped me from losing anymore as it was getting too big not this time. so my goal starts and at the moment i just want to get through the first week and lose some weight. hope everyone is well xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
    Hi Madhouse :) Welcome back and all the best for your future losses.

(I have my nose pressed against the monitor trying to read your tiny wee font! LOL)

4. mimiclaudette

mimiclaudette Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(23.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    welcome back and good luck. My ultimate goal weight is the same as yours, but got a lot to lose lol x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.