im back

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
hey guys im back i took a two week break from lt cuz i had visitors and now im back starting all over again!! i think i was very naughty while i was on my break but i need a bit of motivation from my girlies!!
part 2 day one!!

Welcome back! I hope you ddin't put on too much weight when you were in the real world lol. We all need to visit there from time to time though - I'm going on holiday soon so will be Ms. Normal eater and drinker while there. Sensible normal hopefully though!!

Welcome back Vanilly x x x

Have you had a weigh in so you know how much you have gained? If not, you might have a wonderful surprise and you may have stayed the same or only gained a little bit...
Whichever it is, good luck on your journey hun (and i am soooooooooo jealous you got to eat!! lol) x x

When do you weigh in Vanilly? Hope it's not too horrific....but you did refeed didn't you? That's supposed to ease the burden....so to speak...

Welcome back vanilly xx

cheers guys! i put on 4lbs but im not too upset because i did drink alot! i did do a refeed but i think this break was good for me because now i know how quickly the weight can go on so i will be super careful when i go back (who am i kidding it'll be CHRISTMAS!!-im such a child!) hope you are all well my lovelies!!! x

cheers guys! i put on 4lbs but im not too upset because i did drink alot! i did do a refeed but i think this break was good for me because now i know how quickly the weight can go on so i will be super careful when i go back (who am i kidding it'll be CHRISTMAS!!-im such a child!) hope you are all well my lovelies!!! x

That's not bad is it? You'll have it gone in a matter of days and be right back on track x

Hey 4lb isn't so bad, but yep, it does go to show how fast it can go on. Heaps of luck getting back on track again. Sure you will :)

xx

Hey Vanilly got your pm but seem to hve trouble
replying from this phone I am doing fine exante is great
so far really not hungry anymore back to work this week
so just too busy to even think of food

4 lbs is not bad at all you'll get rid of that in a few days
How are you getting on is it ok ? X

good news kids i had put on four pounds last week but i got weighed in today and i've lost the four pounds so now i back where i was when i took my break!! hurray xx much love to you all

Well done Vanilly.. Keep up the good work x x

Great news Vanilly so delighted for you and you thought you were
really bad ! You will reach goal in no time at this rate ! X

i know im delighted! how are you getting on sweet?

Getting on great Vanilly will be finished my Lt shakes this weekend so it's full on exante from now on had been using
both for last week feel like Ive defo lost this week although
it's totm today not sure if Ill Wi on Sat might leave it til next
Sat that way Ill just hve one week before refeed!
Don't really like the exante shakes haven't tried the soups yet !
How about you are you back in the swing of Lt now ? X

Back