I'm Back!

Shaz1980

Hi Everyone, hope you are all ok. I am back on LT as of today. I lost 4 stone on LT about a year ago and it was the best thing I have ever done. When I came off it I fell pregnant but unfortunately miscarried and this lead to a lot of weight gain. At the sane time I lost my aunt to cancer so things have been very hard. I am now back a ready to get healthier and happier to begin a new year with hopefully some good times ahead for a change.

I recognise some people from before and look forward to getting to know everyone else x x x

Hi Shaz, welcome back! :)
Wishing you the best of luck with your restart. I was on LT a few years ago but kept coming off to have babies, lol and consequently gained quite a lot of weight as i suffered with SPD with each babba.
This is my second day today - how are you finding it so far?
It seems a lot easier to me second time around - although actually starting the diet was hard hehe.

Look forward to reading more of your posts.
Luv Chesca x

Aaww how lovely. New babies are special :):)

Just remember it does get easier - you did so well last time on it.
Luv Chesca xx

hey shaz1980 welcome back! im so sorry to hear about what youve been through over the last year, but you are here now to make you become the person you want to be so best of luck!!..were all here to help you as im sure you know :) i look forward to reading about your progress...youve done it before you can most definitely do it again :) good luck ..x

Welcome back Shaz.. I can only echo what has been said before, but good luck with it hun, and i look forward to reading posts from you, as you were so successful before x x

Back