im back

chubbyemma

Silver Member
well im back girls after a week of scoffing everything in sight and putting 7lb on in a week :sigh:

still i managed by the skin of my teeth to get back on track, well been on track for 4 days now, and god is it hard to after w week of indulging.

anyway gotta get them extra pounds back off now christmas is around the corner, cant wait to catch up on posts and see what i have missed.

how is everyone doing?

:)

Hello, hello !!!! I have missed you !!! Glad you are back.

You will soon get the extra pounds off. They went on easy they will go off easy.

Lots of folks missing. Feels quite strange.

How are your furry friends ???

Mine are all doing well apart from my eldest cat . She has been fighting and has got abscesses in every puncture hole around her face and throat. We are pumping antib's into her and she is improving. At least she can eat now.

As I said glad to have another animal nut back,

hugs xxxxxxxxx

awww thanks girls, its good to be back even if I'm struggling a bit to get back into the swing of things.

i blame Christmas to, i have 2 meals next week that no doubt i will struggle through!!!

Sue your poor wee baby she must be in some discomfort, I'm sure you will nurse her back to full strength, give the poor wee mite a stroke of me, my furry creatures are all doing just fine, ruling the roost as normal lol.

wonder where every one is at the moment then? busy time of year i think maybe ? xx

Back