I'm back!

krupskaya

Gold Member
Hi all you lovely peeps - after a three month break I'm back! I don't know if anyone's missed me but I've missed you...

I've been really ill, and got put on medication that made me eat like the proverbial horse. Starting to feel better now but, sad to say, I've put all the weight I lost back on and more...I'm the heaviest now I've ever been in my life (13st 4lbs). I'm not going to beat myself up about it though - what's done is done and being so ill the last thing I could think about was watching the food.

I'm still housebound so I'm going to have to hold off meetings for a while. But today is a new start! I'm back with a vengeance and I'm counting on you to keep me in line!

How have you all been? I see some people have reached target (like Fillymum) - way to go!:D

Last edited:
Hi there I remember u, sorry to hear u've been so poorly, hope ur feeling better.

I'm starting again 2 as I had my baby 2 months ago.

Not missed 2 much, were u here when ellebear got engaged & fern is going 2 be a mammy.

Think thats it really x

Hi Zoe !!!! I am so pleased to see you back. Sorry you have been so poorly but delighted you have come back to us. So many of the old names have disappeared.

I am sure it will take you no time to start losing well again. However the most important consideration must be your health so take care.

hugs xxxx

Hi there Zoe and welcome back! Sorry to hear you've been unwell, hope that you're firmly on the mend now and ready to get back on track! x

Thanks for the message lovely ladies. I'm ready to get back on track now. It's great to see some familiar names! Hope you've all had a great christmas and the new year brings you lots of joy and laughter. Hugs ZX

Hi zoe welcome back:).Sorry to hear you have been poorly,pleased that your now feeling better.x

Welcome back and good luck with your weight loss plan. x

Hi I'm a newbie (even though I joined over a year ago lol ) but look forward to getting to know you..
Good luck with your journey :)

Hiya Zoe, sorry I missed this message when you posted a couple of weeks ago!! I've been thinking about you and wondering if you're OK!! Sorry to hear you've been an unwell bunny and that your meds have caused havoc with your appetite, but I'm sure you'll nip it in the bud in no time now you're back with a vengeance!!

Wow 9lb already!! That's really good going! A huge boost to get you back to where you were! It really doesn't matter what weight you started back at, the main thing now is your attitude! I remember good old Alicia telling me that I'd never see 'that number' again when I was horrified to see 15 st 12 lb on the scales in October '09! And I still try and keep that in mind every time I step on the scales, although of course it's not always as straightforward as that!! Well I hope that 2011 is going better for you and that you're by now able to get out and about around glorious Swansea a bit more!!X

Back