I'm back!!!

Hippngrvy

Hello peeps!
It's been a while, and a lot has been happening in my life - mainly my husband leaving earlier this month! I've coped just, but lost a stone from not eating properly, but this week I have started to eat again so put a few lbs back on. So; tomorrow I am back on Weight Watchers as I am so determined to get to my goal of 9st for the summer! I am treating him leaving as a push to do the things I want to do, and be who I want to be!

I weighed in at 10st 8 yesterday, but, my appetite came back with a vengeance today, and I must have had about 45pps! But, I am going to be back on my 29 tomorrow, and will use today as my 'splurge' day with the extra weekly points, so I don't have to think that I have ruined my diet before it's even began!! I think it's highly likely that I will put on a few more lbs before I start to lose, due to me going from eating barely nothing to eating 3 meals a day and snacks again, but I aint going to let it stop me!

So, I may well need a bit of a push in the right direction at times, as altho I am fully committed to getting the rest of the weight off I do tend to eat when I am bored or a bit lonely, so I will no doubt be spending a LOT of time on here!!

:) xxx

good riddance to bad rubbish eh:) you'll be 9 st in no time,,wait and see!!!

Welcome back. And well done for Making you your priority!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back