I'm back!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Hippngrvy, 2 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Hippngrvy

Hippngrvy Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(21.43%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hello peeps!
    It's been a while, and a lot has been happening in my life - mainly my husband leaving earlier this month! I've coped just, but lost a stone from not eating properly, but this week I have started to eat again so put a few lbs back on. So; tomorrow I am back on Weight Watchers as I am so determined to get to my goal of 9st for the summer! I am treating him leaving as a push to do the things I want to do, and be who I want to be!

I weighed in at 10st 8 yesterday, but, my appetite came back with a vengeance today, and I must have had about 45pps! But, I am going to be back on my 29 tomorrow, and will use today as my 'splurge' day with the extra weekly points, so I don't have to think that I have ruined my diet before it's even began!! I think it's highly likely that I will put on a few more lbs before I start to lose, due to me going from eating barely nothing to eating 3 meals a day and snacks again, but I aint going to let it stop me!

So, I may well need a bit of a push in the right direction at times, as altho I am fully committed to getting the rest of the weight off I do tend to eat when I am bored or a bit lonely, so I will no doubt be spending a LOT of time on here!!

:) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    good riddance to bad rubbish eh:) you'll be 9 st in no time,,wait and see!!!

4. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back. And well done for Making you your priority!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

Welcome back, sorry to hear you've been having a hard time. Well done you for bouncing back, his loss!!

:)

6. Susie Tuesday

Susie Tuesday Seriously???

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Sole Source
    Welcome back sweet and what better motivation than to hit target and show the idiot what he's missing x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.