I'm back!!! :)

MagdaX

is Magdalicious
Hi ladies :) :) :)

Yes! Magdalicious is officially back!!! ;)

I got back from my hols last night and boy did I have a great time!
It was lovely to be able to spend time with mum and dad, catch up with the rest of the fam and friends.
The weather's been amazing!! Pure bliss.
I didn't follow the program but I wasn't planning to and I am well and truly prepared to deal with the consequences.
I haven't weighed myself yet but I know whatever the scales will say it's all going to be ok :)
I've got some spare packs so I'm planning on starting today and go see my LLC on Monday. She's been very supportive lately and I'm actually looking forward to catching up with her on Monday.
She finally emailed me my 'before' pics.
All I can say is OMFG!!!!
I honestly do not remember myself this fat. I was Huuuuge. I might post them later if I feel brave enough lol

Anyway. I hope you're all well after the Easter break. I have to catch up with everyone's diaries when I have a bit more time (on my way to work now :()
I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm here ready to kick some ass! ;)

Lots of love..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Hiya

I'm new on here but welcome back, glad you had a nice time and look forward to catching up on your posts x

Hi Mags, missed you. Great news you had a good time, you deserved it.

Well done you for getting back on track so quickly!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back, glad you had a lovely time! :D

Well done on getting your head back in the swing of things, that is always the hardest bit. ;)

x

Welcome back mags,
Glad you had a fab holiday and brill for been so positive going back on the plan Hun!
Sexy xx

Nice to see you back, Ive been waiting to hear the next thrilling instalment of your diary x

Hiya Mags,

glad you had a fantastic time at home. Dont worry about your weight, life is life and you sound focused and ready to go with the next instalment of your journey. Look forward to catching up.

Sam x

Welcome back magz xx

welcome back xx

Welcome back Mags.

I think I need to learn from your fantastic attitude, last year when I went on holiday to Turkey, I had lost 7.5 stone, I did not follow the LL programme when I was away.

I came back, and did the wrong thing, I was so scared to weigh myself, I didn't even bother! - I did not go back to the weekly weigh in's because I was so ashamed.

Mr first holiday this year is a long weekend away with my friends, in Magaluf! I will come back this time, and head straight to my LLC and start the next part of my journey. Life is life as somebody said on here, and I am prepared this time.

I have learnt from my past mistakes, my third time doing this programme, and this will be the last I can confidently say. I have realised how much effort I go through to get the weight off, theres no point in worrying if I gain 9lbs whilst on holiday :)

x

RichyRich15 said:
Welcome back Mags.

I think I need to learn from your fantastic attitude, last year when I went on holiday to Turkey, I had lost 7.5 stone, I did not follow the LL programme when I was away.

I came back, and did the wrong thing, I was so scared to weigh myself, I didn't even bother! - I did not go back to the weekly weigh in's because I was so ashamed.

Mr first holiday this year is a long weekend away with my friends, in Magaluf! I will come back this time, and head straight to my LLC and start the next part of my journey. Life is life as somebody said on here, and I am prepared this time.

I have learnt from my past mistakes, my third time doing this programme, and this will be the last I can confidently say. I have realised how much effort I go through to get the weight off, theres no point in worrying if I gain 9lbs whilst on holiday :)

x

That's the spirit Rich!
I'm also doing LL for the 3rd time and from day 1 I've promised myself I will see this trough the end and finish it. No matter what.
The most important thing though is not to let things get out of hand.
Religiously weighing myself every day/ week helps keep things under control.
Good luck hun x

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Welcome back mags!! Missed ya around here... Loving your new profile piccy too, you always look so hot girrrrl!! ;)

Mwwaaaahhhhh!! Xx

Back