Im back.

trying_healthy

I was on this website briefly last year after having reduced my weight from 182 pounds to 162 pounds. Since christmas my weight has gone back to 182 so im trying again.

I am now on a diet that consists mainly of beans, soup, wraps, vegetables, rice, tuna, prawns and muesli for breakfast. Im male, im 5'10 and im 21 years old. I have been sticking to roughly 1500 calories per day, and i work in manual labour from 9-6 every day.

Any tips on how i could improve this diet, or do you think it will be succesful??

Any help or advice would be appreciated as the internet has many conflicting pieces of advice. Thank you

Hello and welcome :)

HAve you checked out myfitnesspal? That's what alot of us use for CC as it has an inbuilt defecit and tracks your cals for you :)

If you're doing manual labour you really really need to use a calculation for your calorie count as you must burn a lot! Good luck to you :) xxx

welcome back to CC - I'm new to CC myself but I was looking at what you are eating and thought it may not be enough given the type of work you do.

I also recommend My Fitness Pal but this is the place for support.

It's probably just a lot of water weight to begin with but i do look different already, thanks very much for your kind words. Congrats on your weight loss so far and best of luck to you in reaching your goal.

Brilliant start!

Back