I'm Back

natasha1974

Silver Member
I kind of went of track in the last 6 weeks due to lots of things happening in my life mostly not good things i gained 7 and a half pounds ( i think i got off lightly). I'm finding it really hard to get back on track even the incentive of my holiday in 106 days doesnt seem to be working and the size 16 cocktail dress i have hung on my wardrobe door. I weighed in last thursday and told myself and everyone i was having a fresh start and was gonna be 100 % on plan by friday night it had all gone to pot again and i just havnt been able to get back on plan since ive just been eating loads of junk and drinking wine. Its driving me mad before i even put the chocolate bar in my mouth im saying to myself dont do it but i still do :mad: i was 5 lbs of my 4 stone award but now im 11.5 lbs off it. Ive already had all my syns for today and its only just gone 10. Help !!

Hi Natasha,

It could be me talking...... I would say to you decide which day you are doing today and stick to it. My downfall is sweet stuff... so have decided to bake lots of cakes from the site, freeze them and treat myself every day within my syns. Instead of torturing myself before every bite it will already be counted. The lemon fairy cakes look good!!
I too comfort eat. Lots of bad things have happened to me too but I am a bit fed up now - I have decided eating bad makes me feel bad and eating good makes me feel better. Good luck. x

Hi there,

It could be me talking.....lots of things have happened to me lately and I have just eaten loads and now feel bad. I have decided to make lots of cakes from the recipes on this site - the lemon fairy cakes look good - freeze them and count them into my daily syns instead of, like you, have bad feelings before I eat the chocolate, cake etc. When I eat rubbish I feel rubbish but when I eat good things I feel better about myself. Good luck. x

Just look at your Statistics, wow, you have done so well so far. Let that be your motivation hun. Your cocktail dress needs you :D

Hi Natasha and welcome back.I am back new myself this week and have put on way more than you in my time away :eek::(

A holiday is a great incentive so you have to get straight back in to it or you might regret it when the time comes to go. I am deeply regretting putting my weight on and i'm not enjoying the summer because of it as I feel uncomfortable.

We are hoping to go to Thailand next year for a final all together holiday and i'm determined to get down to a weight I will be over the moon with x

Good luck for the rest of the week, take it hour by hour and try not to put anything in your mouth that you don't really need or that won't do you any good. That's how i'm doing it.

I also have an already sliced up melon in the fridge so every time i'm tempted I reach for a slice.

Last edited:
Thankyou everyone i just had an apple but running out off fruit i'm going shopping in a little while when my hubby gets back from work. I also forgot to mention one thing that did work out, i got a promotion at work to deputy manager so ive gone from 24 hours to 42 a week and only a microwave and kettle at work so am gonna have to make some meals up. I'm going to make some quorn chilli in a bit anyone got any other ideas?

I've just made a pasta bake - chopped toms, onions, peppers, mixed herbs, mozarella HA, baked in the oven. This reheats well in a microwave. Jacket spuds. Fritatta.
Will try not to lose message this time and post twice!

thankyou may try the pasta bake im not to keen on microwaved spuds as i like them crispy but it would be something different. Even the thought of supernoodles makes me feel nausous at the moment ( i had them every day for a couple of weeks lol)

Back