I'M BACK

Bernice

Silver Member
Hello Ladies I can see a lot of new names on here but also a lot of the old ones from when I as a regular visitor. I have been messing about with the diet for a good few months now and have definitely put weight on but don't know how much as I banned the scales a while back as I am a bit addictive with them. Suffice to say my clothes are a wee bit snug and I need to get back on it properly.
So a huge hello to those I do not recognise and also to those who I know from before. I hope that you are all are doing really really well and will welcome me back from my little hiccup!!!!!

Bernice xx:)

welcome back bernice ;)
i am the same as yourself, gained a stone so i am back to get it off and maybe more!
lost 3lbs this week. need to get to goal for the 20th august for when my daughter gets married and i have to sit next to my ex husband on top table :eek:
i also stopped weighing myself and after a holiday had a shock when i stepped on the scales. will always weigh myself at least once a week when i have got to goal but for now i am back to daily weigh ins ;)
good luck. you will soon see the pounds flying off :D

Welcome back Bernice...... will take a while for you to catch up with everyone!

Hi Girls I am glad to hear from you all. A big well done for keeping at it............... I admire you all. Together we can do it xxxx

Welcome back :D

Here's to your snug clothes being very loose soon xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Bernice and welcome back x

Hello bernice!!!! Welcome back!!

Ok.........................so not as easy as I thought it would be!!!! Day 3 now and still not managed 100%. Not about to give up though. Onwards and downwards ladies xxxx

You know you can do it bernice!! You have done it before, it's not easy but worth it. Hang in there x

Back