I'm back

Cheekypasterfield

Rather comfy here
Hi Everyone,

I've returned but very happy to say NOT with my tail between my legs :)

I did SW when I was pregnant this year and only gained a stone. I lost that weight in two weeks and then started to worked on losing the 1.5stone I never lost before my baby.

Anyway cutting a long story short I moved to WW as I always have better losses with that plan, I've lost the unwanted weight and I'm now back to SW to maintain.

Good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey !

Oh how amazing, congratulations on the birth of your baby!! Well done on staying focused, it's so admirable! I put on 2st when I was pregnant but lost it within weeks of having my daughter. BUT I then GAINED 3st after I had her! Go figure... LOL!! Rejoined SW in June and I've lost 2st so far and loving it. SW is the best isn't it? I can't wait to maintain.
Congrats again on reaching target!

Last edited:
WW to loose, SW to maintain???

If you think Sw is so good / healthy why not loose weight that way - or did you not believe it works.

She mentioned above that she had better losses on WW. Lots of people do, but then counting points is not sustainable long term so I can understand why some people would do WW short term, get to target and then maintain on SW which is normal everday family friendly healthy eating. I considered doing WW but with all the weighing and measuring and a little baby I would have pulled my hair out lol! You must have iron clad determination Cheeky!

Thank you honey, that's exactly the reason plus...

With a new baby I needed more convenience foods. I might have had a day where it was easier to have toast for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and maybe spag bol on SW that would have been difficult as i would run out of HEB.

I had my baby 8th June, within two weeks I lost the baby weight with SW. On 13th June I started WW and on 12th Oct I reached goal and lost 1.5stone.

I know SW works but a diet plan only works if it suits your lifestyle. At the time the SW wasn't right for me and WW did. I know SW is a great plan as i did so well when pregnant, it just didn't suit me when trying to lose weight.

My intention was to always come back to SW, as i actually prefer the plan and don't want to count forever.

Last edited:
Back