I'm back!!!

jrabbit81

Hello all!!!

I did diet chef a few years ago and lost a lot of weight about 3 stone!!! Well I went back to my old ways and piled it back on!!! I loved how simple diet chef was and I have ordered 35 days worth!! I'm now veggie, so hope the veggie options are just as yummy!!!

Wish me luck!!!

Jxxx

I am about to start, never done it before, but its encouraging to hear you lost 3st before. good luck hope you have just as much success this time around!

Hello and welcome, i've started yesterday and must admit, i think i'm in love with diet chef!! The food is so tasty, dieting has never been this easy or tasty for me before - perhaps melodramatic but i think it may change my life!! Good luck to both of you, lets meet up on here regularly for updates and encouragement xx

Can't wait to start!!! Just need to get all the new year stuff out the way, need to do this!! I've got a journal which I got on eBay, which is amazing, will keep me on the straight and narrow!! :) xx

Cupboard sorted!! I have to say dc have improved since I last ordered from them!! Booklet is very informative, packaging looks fab and the boxes were well packed!! :) x

i have been so impressed with them so far, i anticipated a problem changing the date my next hamper gets processed but they were so obliging!! What was it like before then?

Hi, I was on diet chef early last year and lost 2 and a half stone. I bought it again just before Christmas and lost 6lb in my first week. Unfortunately I had a break over Christmas and I piled it all back on. But I started again on Monday and I have already lost 3lb. I am looking forward to seeing how everyone does on the diet and I am sure we can all lose weight together with each others support.

I was impressed I lost 5lb in the first few days, but had a major new year weekend and I havent dared to weigh self since..maybe will pluck up the courage tomorrow.

I've never been more ready for this!!! Journal at the ready, cupboard stocked, 1lb of fat model (motivation) ready! Shopping list for Sunday ready!! Scales ready!!! Bring on Monday!!! :)

Being on Monday!!! I have a plan!! Going to stick to dc 100% for the next 12 weeks, with the aim of losing 2 stone!! Anyone up for a challenge! X

Hi jrabbit 81 i have previously done cambridge & slim & save but totally fed up of sachets & thinking of doing diet chef, I know we are all different but if you dont mind me askingwhat were your avarage weekly losses last time you did this diet.

I don't remember but I know I lost every week, and lost 2 stone in 12 weeks before!!! It was really easy!! Go for it!! :) xxx

Thanks Jrabitt81, I have had a look around various forums and decided to go for it. I have 2 weeks of slim & save left so will order a months worth end of next week. Please keep posting!! xx

Back