IM BACK!! :)

im 2nd day on plan and feeling great but i know its around the 3rd and 4th day im gonna feel drained but im so determined.
i have strictly told my consultant that i dont want to know what i weigh just what i have lost and have a nice surprise in a months time :)
clair

skinnymesoon said:
im 2nd day on plan and feeling great but i know its around the 3rd and 4th day im gonna feel drained but im so determined.
i have strictly told my consultant that i dont want to know what i weigh just what i have lost and have a nice surprise in a months time :)
clair

Welcome back and good luck! Lots of us just started or restarted over in team ideal. Come find us the support is great x

Iv restarted too and on day 3.am feeling it but so determined. Good Luck to you x

skinnymesoon said:
clair

Lol that's the same as me! I get too hung up on the numbers so just want to know how much I'm losing xxx

Back