Im back :)

panda-cd

Hey guys :)! My phone has been broke for the past few weeks so haven't been able on!! So time for a little update I think!
My start weight was 17.13 and now I weigh 16.10! I'm on my 7th week and had two bags weeks where I have put on so I think I would have lost alot more if I didn't Cheat!
Last week I tried on a pair of skinny jeans I haven't been able to fit into since I bought them and OMFG! They fitted me!! With a little space at the back! Well... I burst into tears! So I thought I'm gonna try on some more clothes lol! I have had tips for years that have never fitted me, jammie bottoms, bras, pants, and shoes and now they all fit me?
Everyday someone different is telling me I look great and keep up the good work and that is such a good feeling! I have never been more satisfied in myself.

That's my little update! I'd love to hear all yours <3!
Love and peace guys! And keep up the good work <.3

panda-cd said:
Hey guys :)! My phone has been broke for the past few weeks so haven't been able on!! So time for a little update I think!
My start weight was 17.13 and now I weigh 16.10! I'm on my 7th week and had two bags weeks where I have put on so I think I would have lost alot more if I didn't Cheat!
Last week I tried on a pair of skinny jeans I haven't been able to fit into since I bought them and OMFG! They fitted me!! With a little space at the back! Well... I burst into tears! So I thought I'm gonna try on some more clothes lol! I have had tips for years that have never fitted me, jammie bottoms, bras, pants, and shoes and now they all fit me?
Everyday someone different is telling me I look great and keep up the good work and that is such a good feeling! I have never been more satisfied in myself.

That's my little update! I'd love to hear all yours <3!
Love and peace guys! And keep up the good work <.3

Well done and welcome back xxx

Wow - you'redoing really well Panda - keep up the good work :)

Good luck with the rest of your journey! x

claire30 said:
Good luck I'm back too ;) x

Thank you and good luck to you to <3

LollyPop said:
Wow - you'redoing really well Panda - keep up the good work :)

Thank you lollypop <3

xSinead said:
Good luck with the rest of your journey! x

Thank you and good luck with yours too <3

buddyboo said:
Well done on the skinny jeans and good luck xxx

Thank you! It was such a great feeling ! And good luck to you to xxx

supervixen* said:
Hey! Well done and good luck :)

Keep going and no more cheating :p

Back