I'm Back

x Lulu x

Silver Member
Ave vlcd a go for a few weeks and failed miserably lol.

So i'm back an 18lb away from goal i lost 6lb in 4 days and put 3 back on in 2.

So hoping to be at goal by september.

How is everyone getting on? X

Thank u!

Vlcd was not for me and i wasted £66 for nothing. But i'm back and very motivated i wanted a pair of hunter wellies for a festival but my legs are the exact width of them so will be too tight :( i'm gutted i just dont seem to loose weight from my legs.

Just ordered the 30 day shred dvd going to do tht on a morning before work then circuit training 2 or 3 times a week i have 8 weeks till my hol so no more messing around for me x

I know! I done great for the first 4 days my boyfriend came home from his hol i was 6lb lighter then within 2 days i was 3lb heavier! It's a good diet if you can stick to it x

Yea I know some others on here that did vlcd and it worked well for them,I guess it's like any diet,some suits more people then others!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea I know some others on here that did vlcd and it worked well for them,I guess it's like any diet,some suits more people then others!

Vlcd great if you want to loose loads in a crazy short time and never eat again! Maintenance is a biatch esp with no support!!!!!! How's u daisy?! Xxxxxx

x Lulu x said:
Thank u!

Vlcd was not for me and i wasted £66 for nothing. But i'm back and very motivated i wanted a pair of hunter wellies for a festival but my legs are the exact width of them so will be too tight :( i'm gutted i just dont seem to loose weight from my legs.

Just ordered the 30 day shred dvd going to do tht on a morning before work then circuit training 2 or 3 times a week i have 8 weeks till my hol so no more messing around for me x

Good luck!!! 30ds is hard!! You'll get a medal from me! I did 6 days and died!! ;) think of the boots! ;) xxxx

sapphirestara said:
Vlcd great if you want to loose loads in a crazy short time and never eat again! Maintenance is a biatch esp with no support!!!!!! How's u daisy?! Xxxxxx

Am good thanks,loving WW still :0)

Good luck!!! 30ds is hard!! You'll get a medal from me! I did 6 days and died!! ;) think of the boots! ;) xxxx

I know i tried out level one on you tube a while back and gave up and just went to the gym instead but now i have cancelled my gym membership so hopefully i can do this on a morning before work!

My friend has loaned me her pair as an incentive. I only have 2 week and 2 days and i dont think i have any hope of getting them on they were so tight i thought my legs were going to fall off lol :cry: x

I'm hoping i'll be ok last time i tried it I was a stone and a half heaver and not doing much exercise. So fingers crossed i'll be ok!

x

x Lulu x said:
I know i tried out level one on you tube a while back and gave up and just went to the gym instead but now i have cancelled my gym membership so hopefully i can do this on a morning before work!

My friend has loaned me her pair as an incentive. I only have 2 week and 2 days and i dont think i have any hope of getting them on they were so tight i thought my legs were going to fall off lol :cry: x

Let us know how you get on!! Xx

Well dvd arrived today, i did it as soon as i got in from work i was sweating so much and struggled with the abs parts but managed. I just can not do sit ups no matter which way i try my neck always hurts xx

I'm the same with sit ups, try a reverse sit up.

Lie flat with your head on the ground, then bring your legs up and cross them, put your hands under your bum and lift your hips up...hope this makes sense. Maybe google it. But it works!

Saint-penfold said:
I'm the same with sit ups, try a reverse sit up.

Lie flat with your head on the ground, then bring your legs up and cross them, put your hands under your bum and lift your hips up...hope this makes sense. Maybe google it. But it works!

Thank you!

She does reverse sit ups on the dvd i might just do them wen i cant do the others better than nothing xx

Back