IM BACK!*

Emz33

Hi guys,

So Started back at Cambridge on Monday, haven't previously done the diet for under 3 months and lost 3 stone. I had to come off the diet due to an illness i had, in that time 6 weeks, I also had lost a further 7 lb from just health eating, no carbs etc.

I finally booked a holiday with all the girls for the first wk of September, who are much smaller then me so always felt very conscience and uncomfortable, im giving myself 8 weeks, so i really want to loose 2 stone obviously if it was more id be trilled.I just hope i can do this.:) I want to feel amazing on the beach and know ive worked DAM hard for it. :)

Hope to hear everyone's journey along the way.

E x

Congratulations for coming back! Hope you are better now.

We are all really friendly in here. I'm just a month in on my journey to lose almost 9 stone. 33 lbs down already.

3 and a half stone down is fantastic well done!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs

Thanks hun,

Had my first weigh in today being back was down 5lbs was trilled, really need to shift 2 stone before i head away on holidays.

How are you finding it, your prob well into it now, what plan are you doing.Just think about it in 9 months you could be at ur goal weight!So exciting.

Ex

That's brilliant we'll done!

Lost another 5 1/2 pounds yesterday. I'm really loving it. It's hard not to have things sometimes but I know if I do it properly it will only be temporary.

Good luck this week.

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs

I'm on sole source plus with the milk. Sorry missed that bit. You?

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs

Best of luck to you, Emz. Sorry that you've been ill, but it's great that you're fit and well enough now to get back to the programme. Where are you off to on your hols?

Thanks guys really appreciate it!!:0)

Shur back into the swing of things now and this time round im act loving the products i use gag at some of the shakes and bars before which is pron a good thing!!:)

Off to spain with the girls, i know i wont be skinny going but i know if given it my all, ive lost 3.5 so far so if i was down another 1.5 by then i would be trilled!:) And known ive worked hard for it!

Ex

Back