I'm back!

Bizzylizzy

Hi Everyone, I'm back after a long time away but I'm ready to get on with the job!!

I'm going to try calorie counting, I have lost some doing that before but my trouble is staying power, or should I say willpower.

I weigh over 19 stone, I have been over 20 so I guess it's a step in the right direction.

I'm going to try and eat healthy, and jot down the calories too.

In the past I've looked at a target way ahead, so I was wondering if that was de-motivating me with it being so far in the distance, almost unachievable I suppose, so this time I'm aiming to get down to 15 stone, that doesn't seem quite as bad as my original target of 12 stone.

I was told by my GP that I am borderline diabetic twelve months ago and although I got off to a good start with a diet then, I didn't stick to it, so consequently I put weight back on, I dread to think what my sugar levels are now!

So I've got to shape myself and get down to it, will you help me with support?

I'm going to need it!!!

See you around, Bizzy Lizzy

Hi Bizzy and welcome :)

Lots of lovely people here, and quite a few doing calorie counting, so you will have lots of support to help you!

Welcome! I've had stacks of support from the ladies here, and the more the merrier. I am calorie counting too as I know it works for me. Keeping it off has been the biggest problem so this time I'm thinking of my health rather than my weight. Chatting to the women on here has been invaluable to me so far, there are some inspiring ladies here all at various stages of their journeys but all are already fabulous.

Look ok forward to getting to know you too! Good luck, Essie x

hi bizzy
welcome to the forum you will get loads of help on your journey on here there great peepsx x x

Back