I'm back

scottye87

Back after 10 years of ups and downs...
Hi all

I'm back after 6 years, starting slimming world. Previously on here and lost 10 stone but this all went back on over the years.

Notice some old faces, and look forward to meeting some new ones!

I'd say good luck, but looks like you don't need it lol

well, I am back on day 1 today after being on holiday for 2 weeks so I will probably need it!!!!

Wish you both the Best of luck.

Hunny, I'd definitely recommend slimming world, it doesn't even feel like a diet.

I've lost 1st 2lb in my first week, haven't been hungry once.

Previously I lost my weight through eating 1200kcal a day, mainly fish or veg and running 5 miles a day but that was hard work, can't believe how easy sw is.

Each to their own though, whatever suits you, good luck!

Wish you both the Best of luck.

Hunny, I'd definitely recommend slimming world, it doesn't even feel like a diet.

I've lost 1st 2lb in my first week, haven't been hungry once.

Previously I lost my weight through eating 1200kcal a day, mainly fish or veg and running 5 miles a day but that was hard work, can't believe how easy sw is.

Each to their own though, whatever suits you, good luck!

I went and joined slimming world tonight. Thanks for the advice. Realised out of all of the diets I have ever tried it definitely works the best and suits my lifestyle more.

Looking forward to my first week. Well done on the weight loss, that is amazing!!! Are you going to do a diary on here?

Rach

Best of luck :)

Good luck Scotty, what do you snack on? I'm finding snacks the trickest bit to keep to SW plan on.. when I'm craving a biscuit a strawberry just isn't doing it !

I went and joined slimming world tonight. Thanks for the advice. Realised out of all of the diets I have ever tried it definitely works the best and suits my lifestyle more.

Looking forward to my first week. Well done on the weight loss, that is amazing!!! Are you going to do a diary on here?

Rach

Definitely, if I'd of known slimming world originally I'd of done it then for sure.

How's your week been so far? I haven't started one yet but I guess there's no harm in doing one :)

Good luck Scotty, what do you snack on? I'm finding snacks the trickest bit to keep to SW plan on.. when I'm craving a biscuit a strawberry just isn't doing it !

Thanks passion.

Snacking is one of my worst traits, my ex used to call me a grazer because I used to just pick at things.

Generally now I used my syns on lower cal crisp, or sometimes a piece of fruit.

Try to keep myself full from big meals if I can to stop the snacking.

Definitely, if I'd of known slimming world originally I'd of done it then for sure.

How's your week been so far? I haven't started one yet but I guess there's no harm in doing one :)

Going well so far thanks. How about yours?

I have done a diary for the accountability aspect and the odd bit of advice. Depends on the person I suppose but if I know I am posting it really helps me :)

Back