I'm back !

tomtom

Hey folks.

Well after a long break due to illness, i'm now back on board.

Started again this morning.
Sticking to Tetras only for now, and see how i get on.

Enjoying all the water on this warm morning, going to go back to my 4L per day that i done before too.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Not sure who's all still about from last November though.

Catch you all soon.
(i'd better update my ticker too. :( )

Byeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Welcome back TT and glad you are better. Good luck with your restart

Good luck with the restart x

Welcome back and good luck!
x

welcome back tt and good luck with the restart xx

Welcome Back Tom
OK so how is your first day going ? are you drinking all the water from the drum hehe , ice cold is good , good time of year to start as we don't feel so hungry more thristy

Best of luck with the restart :)

Hi again folks.
Thanks for all the welcomes. :)

Yep, drinking lots today...not emptied the drum yet this time though MsJMC :D

First day going well, i dont see my CDC till tonight though, but i still had Tetras from last time, so i started on them today.

Dreading the weigh in though ! eek.

hi tom , how did the weigh in go ? Well you are back on track now and sorting it out . Keep drumming lol

Hey you.
Went ok...10lbs back on since December. I'm well impressed when i think of the rubbish i've eaten everyday.

Still, will be back on track soon i hope.
CDC is going away for 3 weeks, so next week i pick up 3 weeks worth of Tetras, so after next week, i wont be weighing myself for 3 weeks !!!

Still glugging away though...although i'm at the toilet more often than the woman in the office :D

Oh, i've added a new ticker too...with my original starting weight and current weight, and original goal. :)

Tom... 10 lb you will lose that within your first week on CD , being Male also . So 3 weeks worth , wow , hehe .
People will be talking in the office soon , they will say ... was taht him again going to the Loo lol , how much have you drunk and do they know your a CD fruit and nut lol , do you remember the secret lemonade drinker , where he creeps down the stairs , well thats you but to the toliet lol, would be nice to be drinking lemonade instead of all this water . I'll be watching your ticker moving faster than you think Tom !

Just looking at your ticker Tom , hey how much did you lose , did i see it at 15 the other day ? and now 27 , tell me how much did you lose ? Hows it going Tom anyway ?

Back