I'm back

rolo

I haven't been about much this week because I completely fell off the wagon :cry: I took last weeks result really badly and came very close to giving up completely. I've asked my consultant for ther ff plan so hopefully after weigh in tonight I'll be raring to go again. I need to get back to the gym too, only been once this week.

What is spurring me on is that none of my summer clothes fit. I've got a vest top on at the moment and cropped trousers and I just look huge! I might be be able to suck in my tummy but what about the rest?

I know I've gained this week but at least I know why:). I'm looking forward to seeing how much I can lose on the ff plan.

Roz x

Sorry to hear you've had a bad few days Roz, maybe a big loss on the FF will give you the boost you need to carry on and get the remainder off, I hope it works for you XXX

Welcome back lovely, don't worry about the past, what is done is done. Good luck with FF. I'm feeling rubbish at the moment with my weight loss (or lack of) it's just going so slow and I'm not really cheating either!!
Some people go direct from big to target, others (me) take the more scenic route, I have every confidence you'll get there in the end Mrs!! xxx

Yip I agree with Jax, everyone slips now and then. The last wee bit seems to be the hardest (apparently!)so keep at it girl

I'm feeling a bit depressed myself as I seem to have put on rather a lot of weight after my few days in Cornwall.:( I'm back on the straight and narrow again and won't know what the damage really is until next Tuesday but maybe I should ask about the FF diet as well if the news is as bad as I think it's going to be.:cry:

Roz, you should have kept us in the loop! We are all here to support each other. Get back on track and let us know how it's going. getting back to the gym will help to lift your spirits.

FT, you are fairly new to SW aren't you? I believe FF is meant for people who have hit a plateau to kick start. A gain after a holiday is perfectly normal and you will find it comes off really easily without going to the extreme of FF. Just get back on plan and you will be fine.

Lou, I am also on the scenic route and I think I also took a wrong turn somewhere!

Good luck with FF Roz. It does seem really strict. I asked my consultant about it and she said she would go through it with me but warned me that it's strict and I probably wouldn't get on well with it. She knows me too well!

Feel a bit more cheerful this morning as I got on the scales and the holiday weight has definitely started to come off again, thank goodness. It's a bit difficult as my scales died yesterday so I'm using a cheapo version from Tescos and I'm really not sure how accurate they are. All will be revealed at WI next Tuesday no doubt.:)

Have to go in and work in one of our offices today and all next week so the opportunities for endless munching will be limited if I'm not within easy reach of the fridge!

It sounds like quite a few of us are struggling at the moment but there is some really good advise here and Taz is right, we should all stay on the boards even when we are straying because that is when we need the support the most.

I am starting a weight loss competition at work with 2 other women and we weigh in weekly and chart our loss, I need to find a prize for the biggest "loser". What we are doing as well as weighing in is doing our measurements because sometimes when you don't see the weight dropping that fast, we are still losing inches. and there is nothing so motivating as your friends knowing how much you weigh! LOL

x
Steph

It's true what Steph said, about not losing weight but inches. I definately lost inches this week cos my size 12's are fitting again, but I gained a 1/2lb in weight strange......

You were doing really well a couple of weeks ago with the plan and your exercise Roz, so I have every faith, them summer clothes will be fitting again in no time, keep up the good intentions :)

Back