I'm Back!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by IWILLSUCCEED!, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

:eek:Hiya all,
    Long time no see and I've missed you all. I had my operation and all's well now but it meant coming off the diet for a while.
    In that time I have to admit that I've been a mega pig and have gained 9lbs so have started a new ticker.
    Have had a few half-hearted goes at starting the diet again over the last couple of weeks but have failed miserably every time. I was so focussed the first time and did so well but this time I just wanna eat!
    Anyways - I'm gonna have to get back into the routine of coming in here regularly and to get my a*se kicked!
    Peeing down here but, hey ho, at least we're still breathing!
    Take care all and try to have a great day
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back tansy, you know what to do :) :) come on here and we will give you a swift kick if needed :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.