im back!

missy3

starving!
10 1/2 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg !
i nearly died!

Im so so pleased, i strutted out of the chemist like a super model lol:D:D:D:D:D:D

wow

AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
Really well done! xox

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done hun! FANTASTIC LOSS! HOW MUCH DO WE LOVE LT? (AND MINI'S)

thanx :D i have the biggest smile on my face lol

Thats totally superduper loss!!!! People better be wearing sunglasses cos seeing your teeth all day with a big smile will blind em. WELL DONE GIRL.

10 1/2 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg !
i nearly died!

Im so so pleased, i strutted out of the chemist like a super model lol:D:D:D:D:D:D

you go girl!!!! that is fantastic a big well done :D:D x

it does make the week of watching people eat worth it :D now just to get through this flap jack :S

your brave lol x

:DWELL DONE MISSYD:D:D:D

EXCELLENT RESULT:D:D

i've noticed you the same height as me 5'7, whats your goal weight?
i'm ultimately aiming for about 11.7, but i'm going for 12st before my holidays.

:DWELL DONE MISSYD:D:D:D

EXCELLENT RESULT:D:D

i've noticed you the same height as me 5'7, whats your goal weight?
i'm ultimately aiming for about 11.7, but i'm going for 12st before my holidays.

i'd be completely happy with size 14 clothes, maybe 12/14, but generally a healthy range bmi. :)
im 5ft 8.8 everywhere else but the chemist lol so they said to go by there measurements.
well done so far :) x x :p

wow! well done hun x i bet the smiles getting bigger by the minute and rightly so, strangley tho i'm 5ft 8 but at the chemist i'm 5ft 6 lol

Oh well done honey! I hope you feel ecstatic all day because you certainly deserve to! Congratulations!! :party0011:

well done what a great loss, makes it all worth while doesn't it. the struggle of the 1st few days is now a distant memory. onwards and downwards now

Cheers for the reply,

heights oh a wonderful thing, my chemists has this really novel way of getting you height, they measured me against one of the staff and we are the same height so i'm now 5'7!!!!!!!!!

I'm working to get back to a 12/14 size as well, i'm a typical pear, so i look really gaunt on top (my collar bones tend to really stick out and no bust at all) and just a little hippy, so it looks better for me to be a little heavier (at least i've a small bust then!!!!!). :D:D:D:D

well done girl thats fantastic i lost 9 pound this week and i nearly kissed the girl in the chemist lol:party0023:

Lol linny343 :)

Well done hunni..what a truely amazing loss!!!

Back