Im back

Hi all,
Ive decided to rejoin the cult. All new names on the board now and still some oldies.
Had a rough few months with losing Dad but I all set to get back on track and lose some weight.
Ive met the most fantastic guy, he loves me for me and vise versa. I've had a great few weeks with him and im all loved up. Sick really lol.
Ive been having a quick look evey now and then on the board but my heart wasnt really in it and I think im back to square one again with my weight. :cry:
Its good to be back.

welcome back to the fold hunny xxxxx

good luck with your weight loss xxxxx

Hello you,

Brilliant to see you back again hun.

Great news about the "loved up" status. I was thinking about you a few weeks ago (thinking about the oldies), how is your Mum? Good luck with SW hun, you know you can do it.

Lou x

Welcome back hun. I was in the same boat weight wise - stopped going to class for a couple of months and put all the weight back on again.:( The moral obviously is that you just have to keep going!:)

Good luck.

Welcome back Vicky. xxx

Welcome back vicky

Welcome back Vicky!! I hope that you do really well and congrats with your new fella!

welcome back - yup thers some newbies around, but like you say use oldies are still here! x

welcome back vicky - great to see you back :)

i think most of the veterans are struggling at the mo, except lou who is doing great :D ...so you aint alone.

i went on holiday at the end of august and haven't been back to class yet, so i'm going to go next week...maybe even this week! haven't decided what night to go.

is it the same fella you were seeing last time yo uwere on here?

Hiya Vick, can't tell you how great it is to see you here again, all the best with the new guy, and obviously all the best with this attempt at SW, whatever you do, don't ask how i've been doing lol

Back