I'm back.

After a long absence, well a few weeks, I'm back on here. I've mainly been away as I've just moved back to uni, and I'm in my final year now, so it's all a bit hectic!

Anyway, I am now 10 weeks in to WW, and I weighed in today. So far, I've lost 34lbs. I'm well chuffed, and I look forward to getting involved in a few challenges and stuff on here. Thanks again for everyones support in the beginning.

That's brilliant Charlie. Just imagine walking across that stage to get your certificate, all slim and glam and gorgeous!

Well done! That us fantastic. Goodluck with the rest of your journey x

Hey hun, welcome back and a massive well done on your 34lbs! Thats FAB!!

I started dieting in my final year at uni and am now 4.5st lighter... 2st to go :) so I KNOW you can do it!!! x

Thanks. Well I've set myself a target of 130lbs to lose. Massive amount, but I need to. I'd be happy with 114lbs to be honest. Either way, I'm over 1/4 there, so feeling pretty good about it at the moment. Thanks for the replies everyone.

congrats and good luck with your weight loss - over a quarter of a way there already is fantastic so you must be feeling the benefits from it!

make sure you keep popping in to let us know how you're doing! :)

WOW ... youve done soooo well so far :) .... welcome back xx

After a long absence, well a few weeks, I'm back on here. I've mainly been away as I've just moved back to uni, and I'm in my final year now, so it's all a bit hectic!

Anyway, I am now 10 weeks in to WW, and I weighed in today. So far, I've lost 34lbs. I'm well chuffed, and I look forward to getting involved in a few challenges and stuff on here. Thanks again for everyones support in the beginning.

Welcome back Charlie and a massive well done on the 34lbs! Thats brilliant!

Best of luck for the next WI.

You'll be there in no time! x

Welll done thats fantastic! Keep it up, you will hit your targets before you know it, I didnt have the stamina to do it in Uni, i know how hard it is so you should be really proud of yourself!

I think the fact I gave up drinking 2 years ago helps. No alcohol points is certainly a massive bonus. I just rot my teeth with Diet Coke instead. :D

Thanks for all the welcomes.

Back