im back

newlifenow

hey guys i spent a few weeks on lipotrim from august to sept and lost a stone and a half and kept it off!!!!

Wanna join ye and loose a stone + for xmas.All my clothes are hanging off so its either shopping time or loose more weight time. Dont know where im going to find the willpower, i used to read how people said soing it the second time round is far worse and i cant imagine that because week 1 the first time for me was hell...

Your words of encouragement and maybe a kick up the ass is needed please!!

Can't advise on whether it's harder as as I haven't done it a second time, but I imagine it is and it isn't.:
HARDER:
I imagine it's harder because you kinda know what to expect and
you also might have this feeling of "if it doesn't work this time I'll just do it again"
EASIER:
Easier for same reason as you know what to expect and can prepare. Also, you know that it works!

I guess it is just a question of DECIDING and then STICKING TO IT.
And, you can be SOO proud of yourself for maintaining! So you already know you can do that! (I'm starting refeed today and am really really nervous about it)

Re the clothes, you ought to go out and buy at least something new, even if it's a cheap pair of jeans and a top from e.g. Penny's.
I treated myself to a nice pair of flare-jeans 3 weeks ago and got so many compliments it totally boosted my moralle!

Good luck! x, Jan

yeah pennys it is, i was just trying not to waste money and holding out to start back on lipo.clothes fall off me now, its great i think lipo is the best diet ever, its just starting back now thats killing me. Confidence has shot thru the roof since i started lipo but im starting to feel really fat again even tho i havent put on a pound. funny what your head tells you...

Thanks for your support and well done on your loss

I know what you mean about the head-trip!
I lost 3 pounds again this week but for the last few days I can "see" that I've put on a stone! REDICULOUS! I think it's called body-dismorphia... It's like looking through photos of myself 10 years ago when I weighed what I weigh now. And I can remember feeling SOOOO FAT! Realy bizarre. And I also know that it's that feeling of feeling fat that makes you want to binge. I guess LT helps with the losing weight but there's also still a bit of work to be done re the head-games eh?
x,
Jan

without a doubt, there are alot of head issues to be sorted i had a serious binge all last week due to totm, i couldnt stop eating and felt disgusting, i had to drag myself out of it, hard bloody work. Im far happier when im on lipotrim, but it aint healthy or natural for your head. now when i pig out, i feel guilty and stupid.Thats not right either, hopefully i will find a happy medium some day.....

I'm right there with you! ;)

Hey Newlife, well done for keeping it off.
Don't think of how hard the second time round will be, think of how fab the slimmer you will look in a new outfit for Christmas.
Primark (a.k.a. Penny's) is a godsend for those of us losing weight eh :D
Good luck and best wishes.

Good luck on your re-start - it will be worth it when you see how much you have lost by Christmas.:)

Back