1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm back

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kirsty2012, 9 December 2008 Social URL.

1. kirsty2012

kirsty2012 is gonna shine in 2009

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i've done ww for years, then tried sw for 2 weeks and losses weren't that good so stupidly tried ww again and have faffed for 3 weeks. I was just too hungry all the time. So this time i don't care if the losses are small as in the 2 weeks i did sw before i sailed through and didn't feel deprived at all x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    welcome back to SW, and a massive , massive well done for losing 73 lb to date. That's soooo inspriational to me.
    How did you lose the majority of that weight?
    I did WW and came off because i was always thinking about food, i was starving all the time...
    There's another girl on here Gemma, and she has just swapped from WW to SW , and i read that she too was hungry on WW xxx
  4. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well are all in the same boat,all the ww girls together now on sw,i am looking forward to doing sw but just unsure what to have .
    But here we all go....
  5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Welcome Back Chick!

Good Luck!?x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.