Im back

sherby

Hi everyone

I am so peeved at myself for not being able to stick at any diet. I am giving low carb another go and I have decided the scales are going. I am going to go with how I feel in myself and what size clothes I can get in.

Cheerio.xx

Welcome back, sherby....

The scales are the Devil, babes.... They could say we have put on 1 pound and that gives us the hump for the rest of the day.. Why are we so ruled by these lumps of metal.....

Like you said, go with what and how you feel!!!!

Good luck, babes.... 1 day at a time..

Woofy X

HI :waves:

Hi Sherby. Good luck with your new journey. We are all here to support you! :D

Hi everyone

Well got through day one okay. Haven't stopped running to the loo lol with all the water. I know that if I can get the next couple of days over the hunger will vanish. I am not hungry yet so that is good.

Bye for now xx

Good start there then!

Hi. Exactly the same boat as you! I gave up last time after the scales hadn't moved. I get demotivated very quickly. Thus this time I am ignoring the scales.

Weighing once a fortnight if I really have to and trying to concentrate on the positives like not falling asleep after lunch, and looking leaner even if the scales don't move.

like not falling asleep after lunch,

LOL, yes indeed, that was me pre Atkins.

I use to call them my power naps!!!!! More like over done the carb naps!!!

Woofy X

I used to get sooooooo sleepy at work at abt 3 ish.. so then took myself off to the vending machine for chocolate to wake myself up again.:copon:

Back