I'm back!

Camilla

Silver Member
Hello!

Last year I lost just under 6 stone on SS CD and I absolutely LOVED it!!! I've maintained really well, until recently I've put on just over a stone:mad::mad::mad::sigh::sigh::sigh: so I'm back to stop the slippery slope! This week I'm just cutting down in preparation for CD SS next week!

To get into the "right" frame of mind has been the hardest part of this, I so thought I'd ease myself into it!!! Roll on next week!:D:D:D

Welcome back! You'll have that pesky stone off in no time :) xx

Welcome back Camilla and well done you on keeping the majority of your weight off!

You are so right to nip this stone in the bud now!

Love Mini xxx

Well done on seeing it and nipping it in the bud... were you still on so many packs while you were maintaining, or eating normally? Sorry if that's a dumb question, i know maintenence is with packs, but i wonder how long term people actually use them?

YAY! Great to see some friendly faces, love you all lots!!!! Hi Maz! I started my CD journey in February of last year and finished in August! I went up through the plans as per the guidelines for the next 2 months - Since then I have "Gone" alone without CD and maintained, but 1 small bar of chocolate was soon leading to a big bar of chocolate with a can of coke!!! So enough is enough and I'm here to shift the extra stone that I don't want!!!

The very best of luck to you!

good luck! you will have that off in a month or so :)

Thank you! That's what I'm hoping!!! But I was never a "Quick" loser and averaged 2lbs per week!!! Good luck to you too!

YAY! Great to see some friendly faces, love you all lots!!!! Hi Maz! I started my CD journey in February of last year and finished in August! I went up through the plans as per the guidelines for the next 2 months - Since then I have "Gone" alone without CD and maintained, but 1 small bar of chocolate was soon leading to a big bar of chocolate with a can of coke!!! So enough is enough and I'm here to shift the extra stone that I don't want!!!

The very best of luck to you!

Thanks Camilla, i'm a long way from maintenence yet, but it does worry me how i will get on...

Keep us posted on your progress....

Hi Camilla you did so well to lose 6 stone and its so good to see others coming back and keeping it off. I lost 3 stone 3 years ago and put it all back and I really dont want to do it this time.

Good luck

Sharron

Back