Im Backkkk!

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hey everyone, old and new :D

Well came back off my holiday today, and im straight back onto the shakes! I lost 1lb on 2 weeks on refeed which Im quite pleased about as I felt satisfied and full with the food I was eating! However gained 3lbs on my holiday - not so suprised about that! So have gained 2lbs overall, in 3 weeks.

I admit hands up in the air that I could have eaten better whilst away, but with it being a mini cruise break and the euro being so rubbish, choice was a little limited!

Would you believe I paid 13.95 euro for fish and chips???!! Just that on its own - craziness! Perhaps its because I am a student and im used to it being cheaper.

Anywho really happy to be back on the LT wagon now, I really did miss the shakes :cry: and im determined to get the rest of this weight off and reach my goal! No more breaks now, im staying until I am done!

Hope everyone elses LT journeys are going well :D

hope you had a lovely holiday, and +2 is great going for a hols isn't it?
welcome back, and Hi as I'm new

x

Hi

That's really not bad at all & great that you're determined to continue now, you'll have that 2lbs off in no time!!

Hope you had a great trip!! I think everything is more expensive in Euros anyway!

Hannah

Hi J-lo,
Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday. 2lb isn't a lot for 2 weeks holiday so well done. The euro is awful isn't it, now you know what we deal with over here in Ireland, paying through the nose for everything. I will be coming to UK in a few weeks and look forward to paying proper price for things again, once the euro doesn't get any worse that is. Wishing you all the best getting back on LT and hope the first week goes well for you.
Doirin

Well done for getting back on LT, if you stick at it you will lose the 2 pounds and more I bet this week, good luck.

welcome backkk....I jus came back and am back jus doin a detox then back on LT....u will loose the 2lb in no time! xx

well done 2lb over 3 weeks is nothing, u will have it off no time, best of luck :)

Very well done, cheered me up to see that you say you have missed the shakes!!

Hi JLo
Great to see you back and I think 2 lbs isnt too bad...you will lose that no problem on the first week.

It is strange isnt it how the shakes become a big part of our lives. I have read a lot of posts where people are missing them now that they are either refeeding or maintaining...You do get used to them and so easy !!!

Well, have a great week and I dont think you will have too much trouble as you are really wanting to go for it and get to your goal as quickly as possible. Really positive!!

Take care

hope you had a lovely holiday, and +2 is great going for a hols isn't it?
welcome back, and Hi as I'm new

x

Hi there, thank you, good luck with lipotrim I think u will be pleasently suprised by the results!

Hi

That's really not bad at all & great that you're determined to continue now, you'll have that 2lbs off in no time!!

Hope you had a great trip!! I think everything is more expensive in Euros anyway!

Hannah

aww thanks, I do really hope so! Yes the euro is ridiculous now I know what it is like for those in Ireland!

Hiya and welcome back!!! xxxx

Cheers chelly! :D

Hi J-lo,
Welcome back, glad you had a good holiday. 2lb isn't a lot for 2 weeks holiday so well done. The euro is awful isn't it, now you know what we deal with over here in Ireland, paying through the nose for everything. I will be coming to UK in a few weeks and look forward to paying proper price for things again, once the euro doesn't get any worse that is. Wishing you all the best getting back on LT and hope the first week goes well for you.
Doirin

Thanks Doirin. just hoping I can get the extra couple off and a bit more so I can give u my first result for the mini challenge u have organised! I see u have nearly lost 4 stone now - thats brilliant!

Hope u have a brill time in the UK, I dont really appreciate as much as I should do, hope u have fun shopping as it should be alot cheaper! x

Well done for getting back on LT, if you stick at it you will lose the 2 pounds and more I bet this week, good luck.

Thanks Joy, I do intend on sticking at it now - for definite hehe. I think its easier coming back on it then when I started - vey strange! I love this programme its the only thing thats ever worked for me so far. Good luck with your journey aswell hun. :D

welcome backkk....I jus came back and am back jus doin a detox then back on LT....u will loose the 2lb in no time! xx

Thanks Yazzy, I was wondering whether to do a detox too, but I was too impatient! Good luck for when u come back to LT hun. :D

well done 2lb over 3 weeks is nothing, u will have it off no time, best of luck :)

Thanks Nicolas, I am hoping for 6lb this first week back on LT, hopefully I will get that! Good luck with your weigh in too :D

Very well done, cheered me up to see that you say you have missed the shakes!!

Yes it is very strange missing them, because for 6 weeks I didnt cheat at all, but found myself sniffing food, asking my brother how it tasted etc, like I was a bit obsessed. However when I came off them, because I hadnt reached my goal, I was so eager to go back on them!

Hi JLo
Great to see you back and I think 2 lbs isnt too bad...you will lose that no problem on the first week.

It is strange isnt it how the shakes become a big part of our lives. I have read a lot of posts where people are missing them now that they are either refeeding or maintaining...You do get used to them and so easy !!!

Well, have a great week and I dont think you will have too much trouble as you are really wanting to go for it and get to your goal as quickly as possible. Really positive!!

Take care

Thanks Scotsmist, it does appear that we get more attatched to the shakes than we realise! I notice uve had some fantastic weigh ins since ive been gone- well done! Good luck for your forthcoming weigh in, and im gonna cross my fingers for myself too, im aiming for 6 this first week back on LT! :D

Back