I'm bored, so......

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
What star sign are you?

I'm a Taurean...known for our love of excess and over indulgence...apparently!lol....also born in the year of the pig...so doesn't bode well for me...oh well:)

I'm a Leo.. and I'm bored too!!! Probably should just sleep!! Sweet dreams xxx

I'm a thoroughbred scorpio :D

I like posts like this!

I'm an aries and have the same birthday as Samantha Fox, Leonardo da vinci and Butch Cassidy!

Aries personalities are independent. Being the first of the zodiac signs, they venture out and are go-getters, often leading the way. Their upbeat and magnetic personality often entices others to follow their lead because Aries personalities bring excitement into others lives. Er No! I'm not a leader at all and prefer to be told what to do. I am upbeat even when all the chips are down, so that is true. I may have had a magnetic personality and brought excitement into others lives when I was young and carefree but now I am a cantankerous old bat!

Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Aries is the sign of the self, people born under this sign strongly project their personalities onto others and can be very self-oriented. Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention, but rightly so since they are natural, confident leaders. Aries are enthusiastic about their goals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, "wanting is always better then getting" is a good way to sum it up. Aries are very impulsive and usually do not think before they act - or speak. Too often Aries will say whatever pops into their head and usually end up regretting it later!

Well, that's definately not me and the only thing I would agree with is that I am talkative! :D

Aries is the first of the zodiac signs. Aries is the sign of the self, people born under this sign strongly project their personalities onto others and can be very self-oriented. Aries tend to venture out into the world and leave impressions on others that they are exciting, vibrant and talkative. Aries tend to live adventurous lives and like to be the center of attention, but rightly so since they are natural, confident leaders. Aries are enthusiastic about their goals and enjoy the thrill of the hunt, "wanting is always better then getting" is a good way to sum it up. Aries are very impulsive and usually do not think before they act - or speak. Too often Aries will say whatever pops into their head and usually end up regretting it later!

That about sums me up perfectly. :eek:

Im a Libra :)

Libra Traits

Diplomatic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

on the dark side..

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily influenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

and apparently..

"They need to avoid overdulgence in food especially drink, for the latter can particularly harm the kidneys."

Actually it would be very interesting to find out if there are certain zodiac signs that are prone to putting on weight more than others.

im scorpio.....read below lol

Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic. [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Scorpios[/COLOR][/COLOR]

have magnetic and dynamic personalities. Typically they are likable and have a soothing affect on those around them. Scorpios also tend to be very creative and inventive and excel in professional careers such as medicine chemistry and physics. They tend also to be patient, courteous, loyal and generous. Those around them will often use them to help with problem resolution. Their greatest assets are the powers of will and determination.

I'm with Lucy - Cancerian
This is us:

A Cancer female is a great cook and makes better food than a 5-star hotel chef. She is quite careful with money as well. Neither will she be stingy, nor totally extravagant. She has a habit of saving everything that is usable, be it money, old buttons or empty jars. She also saves things that have a sentimental value attached to them, like the sweater grandmother knitted on her fifth birthday. A Cancer female fiercely guards what is hers and that includes you too! However, she is not too possessive or jealous. But, she does not like sharing her love too.

There's loads more, but I home in on the foody bit - so true!

Actually it would be very interesting to find out if there are certain zodiac signs that are prone to putting on weight more than others.

Thats what I was thinking!!!! Us Taureans get a bad press as we are said to be lazy as well as indulgent....what ever next!!!:)

I'm a Capricorn - i couldn't find much on the net about Capricorn & food but have copied the traits which are completley apt for me ....
Down to earth, practical, ambitious, driven, patient, self disciplined and responsible. A Capricorns greatest strength is the ability to set goals and pursue them until attained. Nothing gets in the way of a Capricorns plans and ambitions, and they don’t like taking shortcuts or cheating – as either devalues their later satisfaction.
They have an almost intrinsic need to climb proverbial mountains and challenge themselves. Pessimistic by nature they sometimes have inferiority complexes and a fear of failure, which drives them so hard to both succeed, and stand on their own two feet doing so. Respect, recognition and praise are important to them, as is their public image.
Work is very important to Capricorns and they do not take it lightly, holding fast to duty and responsibility, partly because they want to look good in front of the world, and partly for the security such behavior brings. They place a very high value on material security.

Actually I think i'm an impatient bugger so take that one with a pinch of salt;)
Oh yeah & "self disciplined" - if that was true I wouldn't be this fat would I?;)

yoyo
x

Another Cancer here!

LOL! :p Too true. Have actually been a tad irritable this week :eek:.

Back