IM CHANGIN!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hi everyone!!

well i have reached a decision i have decided to leave slimmin world and have a go at weight watchers, i love slimmin world but my heart is just not in it anymore and i have bein doin it on and off for nearly two years and to be honest im a bit sick of it! think a change will do me the world of good!!and im really lookin forward to it! does anyone else do weight watchers and wat do u think of it?

my friend is doin it and luvs it, plus i do quite a bit of exercise and u can earn points when u exercise which is fab!fingers crossed that il be skinny minny soon :p xxx

Hi Christie,

Best of luck with WW, my housemate does it and loves it, I'm sure you'll get on fine. It's good to have a change sometimes.

Come back and let us know how you're getting on.

Lou xxxx

Good luck honey, that's the exact reason why I am with SW! I had done WW for about 2 years on and off and just wasn't feeling it anymore and needed a change so I can certainly understand!

Good luck!
x

Sometimes hunny a change can be as good as a rest!

I really hope it works out for you, tbh i get days were i think im bored...but SW is the only diet that works for me.
WW has worked for me too, but when i run out of points all i can think about is food lol!

Im sure you will do just great and pop back and see us and let us all know how it is going

Chin and and look forward to your new venture.

Take care sweety,

Ruthy xxx

Woohoo another WW to join us ;)

Look forward to seeing how you do Christie

Back