I'm cold!!!!

Hey Spooky!!!!

Aye, the cold is normal! But to be honest, I am not quite so cold anymore. I was more cold at the beginning.

I am not saying it will get better, cos I don't know, but it got better for me.....

And I forgot to say, how are you doing? Is everything else ok?
What is your favourite flavour?

Sorry for all the questions, I am clock watching till 5.30 so I can go to the debenhams sale!!!!

It seems to be going ok... Thanks for asking!!! I am on the sachets of both soups and shakes. I tend to have a soup at night.
I am managing the water, and I haven't cheated yet!!!
I like the shakes, and the fave soup at the mo is the Oriental one. but OMG the Tomato one is awful!!!:sign0137:

Aah but have you tried the cheese and broccoli?

I took 5 of those in my first week, convinced that since I like cheese I would love it.

BIG MISTAKE!!!!!

My favourite is vegetable soup and vanilla! I could live on these two for a very long time (which is just as well really since I have another 5 stone to lose!!!!)

How much do you want to lose?

Hi Spooky

Firstly welcome to minimins, it's extremely supportive of here so my best advise to anyone new is keep posting. Well done for getting to day 4, the first week is always the hardest! I don't like the soup at all i prefer to stay with the shakes. If your feeling the cold i guess you probably are in ketosis now. To be honest ever since i've lost most of my weight i'm always cold. Now my insulation has gone!...lol

xxx

Back