Im coming back!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gemma1986, 15 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Hello all
    I dont no if any of you remember me,i dont cd back in jan and lost 2 stone then went back to weight watchers and lost the rest of my weight now i am gonna do ss for a few more weeks to get a bit more off,cant see my cdc till Wed 28th Aug as on holiday,i cant wait to start again!:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hiya hun, will be great to have you back with us :) x

4. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    good luck with your re start. x

5. claire1

claire1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck starting again...look forward to hearing about your results x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im sorry Gemma personally I think this a seriously bad idea. You got to goal a few weeks ago and were so happy. Youve struggled since then but havent put on much, youve done really well. I dont think CD is the answer. You hardly have any to lose. Sorry if I sound out of line but I think youd be better trying SW or something, you need to work out how to deal with eating again properly now youre at goal.

I think going back to CD is going to make things worse. What happens when you get to goal again??

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Have you got enough pounds to go to go back on CD? I think you have done very well with WW so why can you not stick with WW and work up the points until you maintain.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.