Im coming down with a cold,can I take extra vit C

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bigmama2littlemama, 8 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Normally when I start to come down with a cold I top myself up with max strengh Vit C capsules.

I know the drinks contain all the Vit and minerals, but I just wanted something more to boost my immune system

What do you think?

bm2lm xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Bigmama2littlemama

Bigmama2littlemama Full Member

Anyone know if I can, don't want to knock myself out of keto if Vit C is a no no.

bm2lm xx
  4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    To be shouldn't need it. You're getting 100% of your vits from packs!!

You can overdose on vitamins and it's not actually going to do you any good. I wouldn't bother with them personally!

Hope you feel better soon!!

5. DEvans

DEvans Full Member

I am just getting over a cold and I didn't take any extra vit c. I drank loads of water with the orange flavouring and took paracetomol to help me. I felt really horrible for 2 days though and its just cleared up. I've had all my packs so I guessed that helped too.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.