Im coming over to join you all!

Hi Sammy

Its not your calories and grams of fat you should be watching, its your carbs. Reducing those is what is responsible for the headaches.

Last edited:
Make sure ur drinking water thoughout the day to lesson the likelihood of getting a headache. When r u starting Exante?

Yeah the only thing high in carbs was the potato snack thing, which I not going to have tomorrow. The shake and the soup I had at lunch were Tony Ferguson so are really really low in carbs anyway, then the soup I had was just a normal vegtable soup but made without potato so that was pretty low in carbs, I should be ok because I have been on Tony Ferguson which is really low carb anyway so I think I got most the carbs out of my system when I started that. And I LOVED carbs before... I would have bread, pasta or rice pretty much every day!

Im going to start Exante as soon as my pack turns up, I ordered it yesterday so hopefully it should be here before the end of the week, my weigh day is Saturday at the moment so depending when my pack gets here I will probably do my last weigh in on my TF diet on Saturday and then start Exante that day as well.

I'll probably have had 5 pints of water by the time I go to bed tonight, how much water are we meant to have on Exante?

2-4 lt of water hun!

I love balls, I go alot with hubby's work! I have 2 coming up ekk!! I love ebay for dresses, don't frown honest I have got dresses that sell for £100+ for under £10 with postage! I love dress shopping haha I find halterneck good as I am short (and I read somewhere it makes you look taller) or boob tube style proper ball gown style with hair put up to enlongate your neck! Sorry haha just my top tips!!

i always have about 5 litres too.

Do you wow ive had that once and never again lol lol

ive always drank loads of water i just drink when im thirsty i dont even have to force it down.

rofl 5 pints is not 5 lt:D

I have about 4lt a day! I could drink more, apart from I would be up all night to the loo:p

now im rofl im very tired and didnt read properly lol she meant pints but i do drink 5 litres. what a bimbo.lol

I think 5 pints is my limit... thats like 2 and a half liters isnt it? I struggle with plan water and my god... it makes me pee like a racehorse!!

We can have green tea I presume? Im going to try and have 2 green teas and 5 pints of water a day.

I was an Army g/f for 8 years so went to loads of balls with my now ex fiancee, I used to get most my ball gowns from ebay! I go into a shop and try them on, then search for them on ebay haha, Ive got about 8 ball gowns, 2 I never wore because they were too small but they now fit but Im hoping to lose another couple of stone so I doubt they will fit by then. Im going to do some looking on ebay to see what I can find. Will try your tip with the hair!

Last edited:
HI Sammy you can do it and show him what he has missed, i am telling you men they all think they are gods gift no matter what they look like, knock em dead when you go lol x

Thank you, I think it was just a kick in the gut when I had just started to feel a bit better about myself after losing the 2 and a half stone.

BUT got an email saying my pack will be here tomorrow!! YAYYYYY I was going to start on Sat but I think I'll start wednesday!

Back