I'm Confused!!

Mimi2012

Hi all

I am new to this site and SW!! I lost 1.5 pounds in my first week which I was happy with!! Then the second week I stuck to the SW diet really well, I am vegetarian so only do Green days but I lost half a pound which I was disappointed about..I stuck to 10 syns a day!! So this week I went over the syns limit and ate out 4 times including pizzas, Prawn Crackers and an indian!! What surprised me was that I lost a pound?!! I am confused how can I have lost more weight when I was so bad with syns, someone please explain!!

i think sometimes your weight losses don't always show in the same week as you have been eating healthy, for example the 1 lb weight loss could be from the week before when you was following the plan. you may find when you go to weigh yourself next week you may just sts or if your totally back on plan you may just lose less next week than what you would of lost if you hadn't had the blow out!

I lost 6lb the first week, I went to pizza hut one night and had an indian for my dads birthday, but I go to the gym, swimming and aqua aerobics so I think that helped take the weight off, I always exercise after I've gone over to try to contradict what I've eaten x

Back