I'm Cooking Again

Henpom

I've just started cooking for my girls again. I've been so lucky because my youngest is 15 and my other daughter who's still at home is 20 and she's been on LT too so they're not too dependent on me for meals. My ex has been brilliant, cooking for them and encouraging me but now I am able to cook without it being a problem, although I did have some veg chili last night - as a laxative and it worked:eek:

Tonight I am making roast chicken, roast potatoes and parsnips and steamed carrots and broccoli plus stuffing and Yorkshire puds and gravy. No pudding though, they can have fruit.

I sympathise with all on TFR diets who have to cook for little 'uns (and partners). I have great respect for you all managing the diet while preparing three (or more) meals a day.

ok you're going to think me really strange but i love cooking and baking allsorts of things from scratch when i'm on LT. Last year when i did it i was making cookies, cakes, bolognaise from scratch and allsorts of invented meals. I didn't try any of them, even to test.... thought it was a phase but i'm doing it again this time. The other day I did cookies and shortbread. My partner says cos i'm getting slimmer i'm trying to fatten everone else up!

Good on ya for getting into cooking again. Its easier the more weight you lose.

Wish I could cook, cant really I live on my own:)

Well done lisa and you're right it is hard xx

Back